Chapter ELEVEN

Your POV
I awoke to see Ayato already staring at me, I grew conscious on my appearance, I tried to wipe the saliva on the corner of my lips, I sat up and was about to run off to the bathroom but Ayato's arms circled my waist

"Don't go.." he muttered, tightening his grip on me

"I have to.. I have school" I muttered, internally groaning. I hated going to school just as much as everyone but, I have to if I want a proper cover-up for me in the future.

"No you don't... Please stay.. for me?" I didn't know what happened to Ayato last night but he seemed to be clingier than usual.

"I'll stay.. IF you tell me, what's​ going on?" I questioned removing his arms around me so I can face him.. he had his head down the whole time

"I-... Is it wrong to want to spend time with my very beautiful girlfriend?" I shrugged, the feeling of comfortableness is not present with me today.. he seems to be hiding something, but I don't want him to think I don't trust him.. I sighed, He'll tell me when he's ready.

"No.. no it's not, I guess missing school won't be as bad, after all I'm not a scholar or anything so what do you wanna do?" His eyes lit up again, it was beautiful, No HE was beautiful...

"The beach, I wanna go to the beach with you" I smacked the back of his head..

"It's near winter break and you want to go to a beach? No Ayato, just no" he snickered

"Well you shouldn't of asked me then.. idiot!" He grumbled turning away from me, he's an idiot. But he's MY idiot!

"Fine, so how about we go to... Somewhere?" He rolled his eyes smacking my upside the head. "Oww~~" I whined. He's back to his stupidly adorable tsundere self. I smiled.. "now that I think about it.. I always wanted to try going out of town.. so how about that?" He nodded, clinging me again..

"I wanna go far away from the wards.. can we, do that?" He asked and I only nodded, taking out my suitcase to start packing

Ayato's POV
"15 days... 15 days to enjoy with _(Y/N).. I won't waste a second of it" I thought as I gazed at her giddily excited form..