Chapter TWENTY(Filler)

Ayato's​ POV
I had Her in my arms as we slept in one of the king sized bed. I couldn't help but think... This is the fourth day, only eleven days left until... Until we part. I couldn't bare to think about leaving her. I pulled her closer sighing.. what if I take her to Aogiri with me? That would be good but I don't know if she would accept, a few days back... Her brother told me some fragments of her past. He said that Aogiri, was the one who.. killed her parents in front of her.. I know that she knew, I was a part of them.. but for being a part of the organization who killed her parents.. why did she love me? She's too good to be in my arms right now and I.. I wanted to be selfish.. I want her to stay in my arms for eternity and a half. I want to be the only man to have her in his arms.. but of course, the world has different plans for a bad guy like me...

"I love you" I muttered under my breath, I used to be cold and arrogant but look at me now.. sure I still am quite arrogant but she made me express the way I feel openly. I used to never show any sort of emotion but now, I smile.. I laugh.. I blush. I want to be selfish but I can't.. I can't keep her... Because a devil can never have an angel.