Player Bio

Nicknames:

Dirty hacker
Writer
Creator
A stronger player

Date of Birth: Unknown

Place of Birth: Unknown

Species: Computer Program version of a human
Gender: Male
Height: 4'11
Weight: Varies
Hair and eye color: Red

ATK and DEF: Varies

Weapons: Combined arsenal of GlitchDust Weaponry

Player is a digital version of the creator of the story, Glichdust, made by his author. Using the same body and method as the other player to interact with the world around him, as well as interacting the world that he has made, he exists solely to keep the entirety of the GlitchDust AU safe, only for him to get roped up in the Multiverse's problems again, but with much more worse problems at bay.

Appearance:

This Player shares the same appearance as the first player to achieve this state. The player is dressed in a black suit, vaguely reminiscent of a dress. This "dress" covers the Player's knees. On this very suit, like Frisk or Enchantment, there are red stripes. From under the suit, you can see black pants and dark brown shoes. The Player's hair is red. Their white eyes are black and their iris is red. Unlike the above listed Frisk and Charа, the Player has gray skin. Since this character has the ability to manipulate the game, they can change their appearance, but this was not shown in the comic. Also under the eyes has red ovals, which are possibly cheeks. Of course, he has one thing that differentiates him from the other Player, which is that he has a black hood that is on his clothes, with the hood having a red line that goes vertically in between the middle, as well as pockets in the sweater that he has, which are red curved lines that are on the lower torso area.

Personality:

This Player, in contrast to the original Player, is not a hacker that lacks a soul. While it is unknown if the Player had the same personality as his original self from real life, this Player is given a digital copy of his real life self's personality. This is introverted and likes being by himself, but wouldn't mind making friends, as well as kind of lazy. But he is different from his real life self, in which he is far more active in what he does, and cares deeply for the existence of GlitchDust, who he considers to be his finest work. While he does desire to take advantage of himself, he does not deceive monsters, mainly because he doesn't know how to deceive. He treats his GlitchDust AU with care and makes sure to keep it from being destroyed, as he kinda getting tired of having to try and bring it back when he writes it back into existence somehow, and prefers to make sure that it doesn't happen again. As a result of being protective of his AU, he will attack anyone that he determines will destroy it, but will observe a person first before he tries anything, as to not attack and kill innocent visitors. Player is also shown to have a liking towards some snacks and drinks, as well as frozen treats like Frozen Yogurt that is of a vanilla flavor, which his real life self likes as well. And because of that, he would often be seen eating frozen yogurt whenever he feels like eating it.

The Player's Soul:

Like the other Player, The Soul of Player is the personification of darkness and determination. The black heart is the personification of a small part of the darkness that gave the Player such a huge level. The red heart that is inside the black is the personification of determination. With the help of determination, the Player can do a reset, action, mercy, and attack. Also, because of the red soul, the hacker may survive. But unlike the other, the soul is based off of Chara when he made Animosity inside of his soul, and due to this, he is able to Utilize File 0 and ERASE.

Powers, Abilities, and Equipment:

The Power to travel through Worldlines(AU's): It is stated that they have the ability to travel through worldlines. In the Underplayer universe, to simplify it, a worldlines is basically an AU. Simply put, the player has the ability to travel through alternate universes even in omniverses. The Player residing in GlitchDust is capable of the same thing.