Visiting the Restored

Player is shown to be wandering around in the city, as he has his hands inside of his pockets. And needless to say, he's kinda enjoying what is happening inside of his AU, especially with the fact that everything inside of the AU is no longer able to be tampered with...except by Player himself, but that is only because he is the only one that can control the entirety of the AU. Of course, while enjoying his time, he's been thinking of going into some other AUs, which had somehow been restored for a year.

But Player also had something else in his mind that kinda of bothered him in a sort of way, and that is with the battle that had happened when he was against the Wiki entity. He doesn't know why, but he feels that there is something very wrong with...not with the entity itself, but with what it is he said to him. The other 3 Alphatale Brothers of the Multiverse that he is living inside of are finally back, with Infected now having decided to get more dangerous than ever before with what he has, by gaining 2 new weapons. Well, it was going to happen sooner or later, but even so, the fact that this is happening is rather worrisome, especially since now, in the case of the Alphatale Brothers, they are possibly the only ones that are going to be affecting the entire Multiverse as a whole, and will be able to affect his entire AU, despite the fact that he had hidden them from the rest of the Multiverse, as well as making it only accessible to the Omega Timeline and to himself.

Player looks down at his feet, which are floating off of the ground, as he then spoke out to himself.

"Obviously, with the Alphatale Brothers back, it is obvious that times are going to be changing in a far worse way then before, as with them back, they are going to be causing god knows what amount of havoc in the home I live in, as well as in the Multiverse that I am living inside of right now, despite the fact that my body is in the real world and this body being inside of the Multiverse that I have decided to live in at the same time also."

Player looks down at his hands, and he opened the palm of his hand, and a TRUE RESET Button and a normal RESET Button appeared in his hands, as he looked worried at the thought that appeared in his mind, as he has no idea what would happen if they decide to appear inside of his Multiverse. Like...if they appear, does he use the TRUE RESET Button to get rid of the Alphatale Brothers, or does he use his powers to bring them inside of the Omega Timeline in order to protect them from what it is that is about to happen to them?

"I...don't know what's the right option for either of them. I can't let them destroy the AU, but at the same time I can't let the happy endings of everyone inside of the AU be ruined. Fuck, this is such a different choice for me to make on which one is the more correct option."

Player shook his head, as he then closed his fist, and the buttons are gone, before he looked up and began to think about what he should do next. He held his head and rubbed the hair on the sides of his head for a little bit, as he then spoke out. He looks down and sighed a little bit, as he then spoke out to himself.

"How in the world do you deal with such a choice that you have no idea how else you need to deal with?"