The Return

Elsewhere...One Month Later...

Outside of the Multiverse, it exists what seems to be a sort of throne room, with the throne room being home to that of a certain king.

King Multiverse is shown to be on his throne, doing his duties as he is supposed to be doing, however he is doing it in a much more genuine and serious way

King Multiverse is shown to be on his throne, doing his duties as he is supposed to be doing, however he is doing it in a much more genuine and serious way. Ever since the incident involving the Astral Mother, 100, and his Multiverse's version of Ten No Kami, he became changed, becoming a far better person then before.

King Multiverse would not admit to it, but it does feel kinda, relieving, to become the way he is as of now, mainly because he finally learned to understand what it meant to be a King. Before, he was on the side of Team Void, he never learned to care for the Multiverse itself due to the fact that he was never made to give a damn about anyone. But...as time went on, and King Multiverse began to fight in a war alongside the others that he was enemies with, first battling 100 at first, which later happened a second time, then he battled against Ten No Kami despite her being a Polothorn, and then against Infected even though he had the powers of Ten and other Beings that he had consumed, he learned to finally become a proper king, after all that's happened. He finally understood how negligent he has been this whole time, and decided to finally make a proper adjustment for that, no longer being apathetic. Now, he is here to take his duty as the king seriously, just so that he can protect it from threats outside of the Multiverse.

As King Multiverse sat onto his throne, he opened his eyes a little bit, as he felt something rather familiar, a sort of magic that belongs to someone that he was hoping to return after a very long time apart. King Multiverse looked and stood up, as he then spoke out at the feeling of this magical signature so familiar.

"Could it be..."

He then turned around, before he made a wormhole and went inside of it, as King Multiverse went into the MainFrame itself.

The MainFrame is still the same as it ever is, as well as the MainFrame Pool that is present, as King Multiverse went inside of it

The MainFrame is still the same as it ever is, as well as the MainFrame Pool that is present, as King Multiverse went inside of it. The pieces of paper from Ink's DoodleSphere and scenes of AUs are shown to be present in the sky. King Multiverse kept and walking, as he goes around to find out where he is looking for. But as he continued to walk around, he looked and saw something. He saw pieces of code, beginning to move someplace, code from the Multiverse itself.