Part 40 - Boundaries

Below the cut contains NSFW content meant for readers 18 and up!

MINORS WILL BE BLOCKED.

PLEASE READ CONTENT WARNINGS BEFORE CONTINUING. Some NSFW content may not be for everybody. Stay informed and safe! <3

CONTENT WARNINGS: Handsy makeout, dirty talk, fingering

____________________

"She wakes!" Kirishima announced into his spatula when Red finally made an appearance in the kitchen. Sunny mewed loudly at her to add to the welcome. "Good timing, I was just about to wake you. I made pancakes. Most of them are bad, but some are okay."

It was a wonder the sound didn't wake her up. He was blaring some kind of American pop and dancing around the kitchen with his little cat perched on his shoulders. Was this usually how he spent his mornings, or was this a special occasion?

Red rubbed her eyes with a sleepy smile and took a seat at his counter. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sleep in. I usually don't. Something about your bed, I think."

"I told you it's cozy. I warned you," he lectured, shaking his spatula at her.

Strawberries, syrup, and whipped cream were already waiting for her like a buffet. Clearly Kirishima had prepared for her arrival, and the plate of the only not-burnt pancakes that he placed in front of her was proof enough.

"We've got lots to do today, so eat up."

She started decorating her pancakes generously. After the week she had, no way in hell was she about to pass up this kind of treat. "Do we? Like what?"

"Check it out. Made a list and everything." He slid a piece of paper stained with a bit of strawberry juice across the counter.

make pancakes!!!

grocery shopping ??? (ask red)

clothes shopping for red (hair or makeup stuff if she needs it maybe??)

cooking lesson

paperwork   >:(

Y/N smiled to herself while reading it. The list was as charming as he was, bad penmanship and all, and he was waiting with a smile when she looked back up at him.

"What do you think?"

"No objections. Sounds like a good plan, hero."

~~~

Red seemed ecstatic about going grocery shopping, and he understood why once they got there: Red was the most efficient shopper he'd ever met.

They rarely stopped to browse. The only time they ever had to pause the process was when she would point urgently at a product much too high up and he would retrieve it for her. He had to take long strides with the shopping cart to keep up with her, which was saying a lot.

This had to be his best job yet, he thought to himself. He could sing Tink's praises for passing off on this. Acting as little Red's bodyguard came with more perks than he could count, but his favorite by far was just being with her. It was literally his job to watch after her. He even came to the conclusion that it was worth it to not touch or flirt with her if it meant he could spend this much time with her.

Until they went clothes shopping, that is.

At that point, Red had noticed quite clearly that Kirishima wasn't touching her. Not even his usual bumping or innocent nudges. The flirting had disappeared along with it; if she hadn't been used to his constant teasing for the entirety of their relationship, nothing would've seemed off, but Kirishima's behavior was clearly flipped on its head.