| 1 | Shopping & Reminding

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Loading Chapter
...

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

  10%

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

   30%

█████▒▒▒▒▒

   50%

███████▒▒▒

   75%

██████████

   100%

Loading Complete!

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

..15 Years Later..

The tension in the air felt thin, nowhere from the surface but rather beneath where the sewers are lived.
The light shining above the little stand where a blue mask laid in place, two pairs of green hands moving up to be revealed picking up the blue mask now putting it on to the owner that held it.
A Bo-Staff being spun in the palm of another, perfectly fluid to the spin of the staff they held before gripping it as it stopped its twirl.
Twin Katanas being twirled to the palms of the same person who weared the blue mask, the shine reflecting to the metal blades as the owner to the swords placed them on their back that held the two blades.
Nunchucks being twirled in another persons hand, switching places left to right with fluid skill.
Then lastly one another held their twin Sais sharpening them in a way, moving one up to their face licking the blade clean with a slight flick on their tongue.

When the four of them were now prepared and ready- they hopped out of the sewers now on top of the roofs of the buildings, jumping one by one from one building to another as they ran with one or two flips and tricks here and there before stopping in their tracks arriving at their destination.
The moon from the sky of night shined and revealed the four figures as Four Mutant Turtles each wearing their signature colors of their masks, alongside with their weapons held with them as seen from the start.
The turtle in blue known as their leader broke the silence of the dramatic effect that filled the air, his tone of voice sounding low and mysterious.