| 0 | Prologue

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Loading Chapter
...

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

10%

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

30%

█████▒▒▒▒▒

50%

███████▒▒▒

75%

██████████

100%

Loading Complete!

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

In the night of New York City where everyone slept peacefully throughout the night, tension of the cold night air grew tense as a van passes by driving up the road to an unknown destination.
Inside the van are a group of men in army like uniforms or suits, one man- their leader getting their attention sat up straight as he spoke with a look of seriousness to his expression.

"Listen Up!"
"We're Going After Baxter Stockman"
"He Was TCRI's Lead Genetic Scientist, But He Went Rogue"

He says to the men before pulling up a document paper with the image photo of Baxter Stockman, the group of men listening carefully for more information as the Leader continued.

"Stole Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Research, and Created an Actual Mutant"
"He's Hold Off In a Makeshift Lab Of an Abandoned Building"
"Each Of You Has Been Issued a High Powered AntiMutant-Neutralizer"
"Whatever Stockman's Made, This Can Unmake It"
"Cynthia Utrom Herself Will Be Quarterbacking From HQ, Anything To Add Cynthia?"

Turning his head over his shoulder as the group of men also turned their heads facing the screen showing the silhouette of Cynthia on the camera feed

"This Mission Is Of The Utmost Importance"
"Failure Will Be..Frowned Upon"
"Bring Me Stockman's Mutant, and Whatever He Used To Make It.."