S1:Wildfire

I'm sitting here laying on my dog. I'm thinking of a  name for him, I can't just call him 'dog'. What should I call him? Maybe Oliver. Hmm no. Toby? That fits. Now to get him used to the name. Lori is talking to Andrea about Amy. The adults are talking about Andrea. I'm still laying with my dog as a pillow thinking.
Daryl is yelling about Merle. Jim got bit. I feel bad for him, I didn't even get to spend time with him. I snort trying not to laugh when Daryl says something. The adults are discussing where to go.
-----time skip brought by my laziness and the fact it's late----------
Dale talks to Andrea about his wife. I play fetch with my d- Toby. "Toby, fetch!" I threw the stick. He ran and gave it back to me. We saw a big rabbit and some squirrel. I looked at him and nodded. I shot the squirrels with my bow and Toby got the rabbit. We ran back to the group. I started skinning the rabbit and squirrels. I gave him the scraps. Andrea shot Amy. I started cooking up the squirrel and rabbit. Everyone ate.We have a ceremony for the people that died. Jim is in the RV acting weird. Everyone except me and Daryl cried.
------time skip again------
We leave for the CDC today. Morales and his family are leaving us. Sophia and a couple others were crying. I was in the RV with Dale, Glenn, Jim, Jacqui, and Toby. The RV broke down. Jim got left at a tree. He told me "The group needs you, and you might need them. So stay with them" I nodded. We got the RV to work again. We arrived at the CDC. It was surrounded by biters on the group. The biters started coming back to life. I and Toby, and my bag of stuff with me. The camera moved. "The camera moved!" Rick insisted. Everyone tried to convince him to leave. "It did move" I said. Me and Rick started shouting at the camera. Then the place opened shining a bright light.

Authors note
Sorry this was so short. As an apology for this and other chapters that will probably be short this week, I will post two chapters everyday on Fall break. That's all bye! -X