S3: Sick

((Glenn's pov))
I get up and go to where the guys were. I knock down a shelf looking for medical supplies for Herschel.

I see nothing but use something and roll it over to where Herschel is. Rick puts him on. We leave that area.

We roll the cart thing down the hallway. We get back to the cell block. I help put Herschel on the bed.

I stay in the room. Soon enough I walk out with Rick. He tells me I need to be here.

I walk back in the room. I listen to Lori and Carol talk.

After a while I walk back out. Maggie walks out and hugs me. She thinks Herschel is gonna die.

I tell her to stop and that he's still here. She keeps looking on the bad side. I try my best to comfort her.

"Why don't you go back and check on Beth?" I ask her. She goes back in the cell.

T and Rick come back. Rick tells me to take his cuffs and put them on Herschel. He says he's not taking any chances.

I nod and do as he says. After a bit Maggie walks in. She asks if she can have a moment by herself in here.

I ask her if she wants me to stay. She says no. I walk outside after telling her I'll be right outside.

She lets us back in after a while. Carl walks in.

I told him I thought he was sorting out the food and putting it away.

He says even better. He has a duffel bag of medical supplies.

Lori scolds him. She yells at him. He yells back.

Beth yells at him saying that she's his mother.

He leaves.

Carol says the bandages help not let it get infected.

Carol asks me to help her with something.

I leave with her after hesitating.

I walk outside with her. She asks for me to help to get a walker body to practice C section on.

I tell her it's completely sane.

She stabs a walker in the eye.I lead away the other walkers so she can get the body of the dead walker.

We get back inside. Herschel stopped breathing and Lori saved him.

Rick and the others are back.

Herschel wakes up after a bit.

Carol is outside practicing C section on the walker body.