20.

Continued...

"Fatima Vashae Wilson you better get off that stage lying to all these people in the house of the Lord!!" Evelyn scolded as she hurried to the front.

"Lying??!" Fatima scoffed. "The only liar up in here is you!! I'm gonna be fair and give you a chance to come clean in front of the congregants who rate you so highly. Tell them what you did!" Fatima demanded.

"Evelyn, what is she talking about?" Loretta asked her friend.

"N-nothing, she's probably just drunk or high... hell maybe even both" Evelyn said as she finally approached them.

"So you're not gonna confess?" Fatima asked while burning a hole into her mother's face.

"Fatima, sweetheart" Evelyn chuckled. "How about we go home and discuss this in private as a family. There is no reason to involve the congregation, let alone the thousands of people who are watching online."

"No!! You got away with this for long enough." Fatima said before placing the baby in Zac's arms. "It's fine if you don't wanna confess, I'll do it for you!" She said before going up the stage to get the mic, as Evelyn ran after her and grabbed her arm.

"Yo Ms Evelyn I have respect for you but I'm not gonna stand here and watch you put hands on her!!" Zac threatened.

"Shut the hell up and mind your business little boy!!" Evelyn yelled while her and Fatima continued tusslin for the mic.

"Ah-uh watch your mouth when it comes to my son! You already know that I'm not the one OR the two!" Gina said as she walked up to where Zac was standing.

"Evelyn stop it!!" Carlos shouted from his seat. "Why are you so hell bent on fighting Fatima? What are you hiding?"

"I'm not hiding anything honey I promise. I just don't want her to disrupt the service with her lies" Evelyn said. "Give me that damn mic!!" She said yanking it out of Fatima's hand.

"I'm sick and tired of you calling me a liar!!" Fatima yelled and accidentally pushed Evelyn, causing her to stumble and fall off the stage landing flat on her face.

*The congregation gasped*

"Fatima!! Why would you do that to your own mother??!" Loretta asked while helping Evelyn to get up. "Apologize to her right now!"

Fatima bent down to pick up the mic and tapped it 3 times to make sure that it was on. "I'll only apologize to her on the condition that she apologizes to me too."

"I ain't apologizing for shit!" Evelyn angrily spat, causing the whole congregation to gasp because they were shocked to hear her cussing.

"Suit yourself" Fatima shrugged before turning her attention back to the audience. "Which camera is the one live streaming?" She asked and the film crew and then one of them pointed to camera 2.

"Thank you... Ladies and gentlemen of Beulah Baptist church, my name is Fatima Wilson and I am the daughter of Carlos and Evilyn Wilson. That's spelled E-V-I-L-Y-N."

"Fatima, babygirl whatever you're up to please don't do it! Not now and not here" Carlos pleaded as he tried to bargain with his daughter.

"But daddy you don't know what she has done" Fatima said getting choked up. "I know that this is wrong but she deserves to be humiliated daddy. Please just try to understand."

"Fatima" Carlos sighed while slowly making his was up the stairs that lead to the stage. "Sweetie look at me!" He said softly and Fatima turned to look at her father with bloodshot red eyes.

"Give me the mic" he asked while slowly reaching for it but Fatima resisted as she held a tight grip on it. "Shae..." he said using her shortened second name that only he calls her by. "Please just trust me and give me the mic okay. I promise to get to the bottom of whatever this."