Misunderstanding!

The sun rose up in the sky as it was now morning.Students either started entering Shin Shin Kai or getting out of their dorms,while your coworkers were getting ready for work.On the other hand,you were still carelessly sleeping with Retsu on your bed.

Doppo noticed that Retsu was late and went up to check on him in his room, only to find out he wasn't there.

"Weird,how come he's not here?",he wondered as he looked around Retsu's room.On his way out, he saw a student of Retsu's, Doppo ordered him to look for Retsu and the student immediately agreed.

"Where could he be!, I've searched everywhere!",the student groaned complainingly as he wondered around the halls.He had searched everywhere in the building,but there was no sign of Retsu around,the student was getting tired.

"I've looked everywhere except a room on the highest floor...I heard some visitor stays there temporarily...Oh well!,I won't lose anything if I look there too..,he won't be there anyway",the student slightly creaked the door open but then gasped in surprise.

There was his teacher!,laying down with a beautiful girl in bed!The girl was wearing nothing but lingerie and she was all over him!The student couldn't help but grin watching his serious Master in that situation,soon enough he was spotted by another student passing by and caught him spying through the door.

"Hey!,what are you doing there! You're disturbing the visitor!",the student shouted at him from the distance.

"Shhhh!Come here!",the student looking through the door whispered giving him a signal to come over to the door to see something.

"What's going on?"

"Look!",the student giggled pointing at the bed.

"Is that Master Retsu?!"

"Yep!Looks like he had fun last night",he bumped the student on the shoulder cackling.

"Let's not disturb them",the other student dragged him away from the door.

Deep inside him,the student felt proud of his Master that was with a girl since he knew he was always shy around women.Well,now looks like that had changed.Before leaving,the two students made sure to close the door.

The sound of the door closing made you wake up,you slowly opened your eyes and rubbed them as you were blinded from the sunlight coming from the opened window.Last night you forgot to close it.

"It's so hot today..,even the bed seems flaming!",you looked at your hands and you realized you weren't hugging your pillow,it was a guy!

(IS THAT DOYLE?OR DID MY PILLOW TURN INTO A HUMAN!?)

(Calm down Y/n!,it's Retsu!You asked him to sleep with you remember?),the always logical voice in your head reminded you.

(Oh right..I didn't remember,gosh I'm so stupid!),you hit yourself on the head before looking down at Retsu and noticed how beautifully he slept.

(I've always wondered why he never lets his hair down..,I think he would look even more handsome!),you attempted to touch his long braid and he flinched.Thankfully he was still asleep.You slowly removed the ribbons one by one from it carefully until his hair was completely loose.

"There!Wow!,he looks so adorable!Well he is kind of hot too...NO!",you shook your head to get off that idea.

You anyway took some pictures of him just to stare later.A while passed and you scrolled through your phone as you still layed on top of him,Retsu on the other hand was still deep asleep.

"I didn't expect him to be such a deep sleeper!I mean he should have woken up at this point...I made a bit of noise too.."

. . .