Taemin - First Time

Taemin smiled softly as he watched his girlfriend from behind the kitchen counter. This was the first time he'd invited her over to his place and he really wanted to impress.

She was focused on choosing something to watch on TV while he finished the food. Of course with his magic hands he knocked something over and her head turned towards him.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, it's nothing."

He grabbed a cloth and began wiping up the mess. She came up beside him with a smile.

"Sit down jagiya, I've got this."

She put a hand on his back. "Don't stress Taemin."

"I just want everything to be perfect."

"Just being here with you is enough." She smiled and touched his arm before going back to sit.

Taemin managed to get the food into bowls without any further incident and put them on the table in front of the sofa. He smiled hopefully at his girlfriend as he served her.

"How is it?"

"Pretty good actually."

He breathed a sigh of relief. "Good."

"You're a good cook."

"I can't actually cook much." He laughed and scratched the back of his head. "I had Key-hyung teach me this."

"Oh." She chuckled. "That's adorable."

He blushed. "You're adorable."

He reached forward and pecked her on the lips timidly - it hadn't been that long after all - but she grabbed his t-shirt and gave him a longer kiss, surprising him.

"Thank you, Taemin."

He blushed a deep red. "You're welcome."

They finished the meal and he took the dishes away.

"So, what do you have planned?"

"I figured we could watch a movie. You can choose."

Taemin liked horror movies but she wasn't too into that, preferring romcoms, so as a compromise she picked an action movie.

Tae put it on and settled into the sofa, producing a blanket for her. She smiled and took it, spreading it over the both of them.

As the movie went on, Taemin found himself getting distracted. He snuck a glance at his girlfriend, admiring her rosy cheeks, lively eyes and plump lips. She caught him looking and he turned away, but she just chuckled, getting closer to him so they were touching.

"Not feeling the movie Tae?"

"You're more interesting." He smirked.

She smirked back and paused the movie, getting up.

"I want to dance."

"What?"

She grabbed his hand and pulled him up.

"Come on, let's dance! You have a record player, right?"

He did have one in the corner that he hadn't used in a while.

"Yes."

"What kind of records do you have?"

"Michael Jackson mainly."

He showed her where they were and she picked one, starting an animated dance that made him laugh. She had no dancing talent at all, but her ability to always be herself in any situation was what he liked about her.

"Join me Taemin!" She grabbed his hands and they did a crazy dance together, collapsing into giggles as the song ended.

"I need to catch my breath." She laughed.

"I'll put on something slower then."

Taemin put on a love song and put his hands around her waist, swaying gently with her. She rested her head on his chest for a while before looking up at him.

"How was tonight for you?"

"Perfect. You didn't have to worry Tae."

"I'm glad everything was as perfect as you are to me."

"Aw Tae." She touched his cheek.

He leaned down and kissed her, her arms wrapping themselves around his neck.

"We kind of forgot about the music." She laughed as she pulled away.

"Don't worry about that. We'll make music of our own."

"Is that a suggestion?" She raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"Maybe." He smirked back.

"You'll have to catch me first." She laughed as she began dancing away from him as he jokingly chased after her.