1-5

registerLog inforget the password

front page

Ranking list

boys novels

Girls' Novels

Complete the novel

Novel classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

dark night

Report an error

  Chapter 1 Regrets from the Past Life

  . Ye Zixia was very happy for the first eighteen years of her life. She had a family who loved her and good friends. However, on her eighteenth birthday, she was told that she was not her biological child.

  But Xia Xia felt uncomfortable for a while and then happily accepted it. Who made her like her second brother?

  As a result, she was intercepted before she even confessed her feelings, and her dear second brother actually got engaged quickly while he was out on a mission.

  Well, life has to go on. In this case, let's go back to my hometown. Although I am not familiar with the place, it is still my home.

  After a year of farming, the second brother Su Mu Nian finally returned from his mission and sent a letter explaining that the engagement was invalid. The Su family did not know the truth. It was purely directed and acted by the Leng family.

  Xia Xia suddenly cheered up and was about to go find her dear second brother when the end of the world came.

  Heavy snow blocked the road, leaving Xia Xia isolated from the rest of the world and living a humble life in this small village.

  The eight-month-long small glacier broke the natural laws of the world and darkened human society.

  But Xia Xia didn't know this. She just wanted to find her second brother.

  After finally surviving until the snow melted, and escaping countless times from the mouths of mutated animals and plants along the way, Xia Xia finally arrived outside the safe zone.

  Who can tell her why this woman Leng Wenxin blocked the door of the safe area and prevented her from going in to find her second brother?
  He also ordered the strong men to tie her hands and feet and throw her into the herd of beasts.

  Those ferocious mutant beasts immediately swarmed up and within five minutes, even the blood stains were licked clean.

  Xia Xia, who received the lunch box, turned into a wandering spirit and finally entered the safe zone.

  Only then did she realize that Su Mu Nian had always thought she was dead!
  She followed Su Munian to the cemetery, but she couldn't get close to her own grave and couldn't hear clearly what Su Munian said.