26-30

registerLog inforget the password

front page

Ranking list

boys novels

Girls' Novels

Complete the novel

Novel classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

dark night

Report an error

  Chapter 26 General
  ...

  Ou Shengxue must have stayed up all night. Seeing her face full of exhaustion, Xia Xia also thought that since she was going to Yejia Village, she probably couldn't let go of things here, so she had to give instructions. To feel at ease.

  And he told her the specific disaster, so the previous plan must have been disrupted!

  "Let's go!" After Ou Shengxue said that, she got in the car and closed her eyes to rest.

  "Hey" Xia Xia waited for An An to get in the car before closing the door.

  "Woof woof woof"

  Before the car started, she heard a dog barking. Xia Xia thought this bark sounded so much like a general's!

  "Wait, let me go down and take a look." The more Xia Xia thought about it, the more wrong she became, so she decided to go down and take a look.

  Xia Xia just opened the car door, and a ball of yellow shadow rushed towards Xia Xia.

  "Woof woof woof..." The general kept shouting at Xia Xia.

  Xia Xia touched the general's head and said, "Be good, be obedient and go back!"

  The general understood Xia Xia's words and walked back three times, turning his head.

  Seeing such a general, Xia Xia felt very reluctant to give up, and Xia Xia suddenly made up her mind.

  "General, come on, I'll take you with me." Xia Xia called towards the general's back.

  "Woof woof..." The general quickly jumped into the car and waggled his tail beside Xia Xia.

  "Okay, Shengxue, let's go."

  Ou Shengxue made a gesture to the outside of the car, and the Ou family's car started.

  "Xia Xia, this is the general!" An An has never seen the general. She only heard Su Muyan mention that the generals of the Su family only listened to Xia Xia's words, and even Su Mu Nian was not afraid.

  "Well, it's very powerful and domineering!" Xia Xia looked embarrassed.

  "Indeed, if General Xia Xia and other generals give birth to a little general, give me one too!" An An looked at the general longingly.