45(M) √

Wrote the whole chapter while listening to slow dancing which is my favorite song from LayoVer along with Rainy days and For Us. 💜

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45: ʟᴏᴠᴇ,ʟᴜsᴛ & ᴘᴀssɪᴏɴ

"But I won't move from here." She rest her head on Taehyung's chest like a clingy baby.

"Okay,koala."

"Tae."

"Yes,baby."

"Can I unbutton the first buttons of your shirt?" Aera looks at Taehyung with a pout.

"Why thou?"

"I just wanna feel the warmth of your chest on my side profile." Aera grins and Taehyung swears that Aera is cutest human ever while drunk.

She is wasted but still is the cutest being.

"Go on. Tell me when you're done so I can start the car." Taehyung says and Aera nods quickly.

Aera unbutton the shirt in no time then hugs him tightly her head side profile resting on the chest,her breath fanning the chest,Taehyung's hormones excitedly jumping inside him,the act send Taehyung chills,totally turned on,his mind crowded with wild thoughts.

"Let's go." Aera says in small voice.

"Y-yes." Taehyung mentally slaps himself for stuttering.

How can someone be so cute and sexy at the same time.

He starts the car,he wants to reach their destination in no time cuz the wild thoughts aren't helping the situation of him driving the car and Aera being the one initiating with the way she is breathing softly on his chest.

~

In 30 minutes time,Taehyung stops the car as he can see his house in the front.

"Baby. Taehyung calls softly. Aera." He tries to get a view of her but he mentally curses seeing Aera sleeping with her addicting pout.

"How come you've slept after sexual arousing me?" Taehyung says in disbelief.

Aera is something else.

The gate opens and Taehyung drives inside. He slowly moves Aera from his lap,he gets out the car then carries her in a bridal style,Aera hides her face in his chest and Taehyung swears that if Aera continues her sexual swifting moves then he'll bring her back to her senses and they'll have their night cuz he is so needy.

"I prepared dinner. Should I heat it now?" The maid asks.

"We had our dinner already. Just keep the food in the fridge,I'm sorry I didn't tell you." Taehyung says in a guilt tone.