Bio

(A/N: None of the art used here is not owned by me, but to their respective owners.)

Name: Izuku Midoriya
Alias: "The Elemental Hero" "Windstriker" "Deku"
Origin: Earth-realm
Species: Human
Age: 24
H/C: Green w/ Black Highlights
E/C: Emerald Green

Name: Izuku MidoriyaAlias: "The Elemental Hero" "Windstriker" "Deku"Origin: Earth-realmSpecies: HumanAge: 24H/C: Green w/ Black HighlightsE/C: Emerald Green

Appearance: Izuku has a slim muscular figure with chiseled muscles and well tone skin. He stands at the height of 5'9 and weighs 195lbs. He has wild green hair with black highlights that he has tied behind his head and emerald, green eyes. He has an identical set of four freckles in the shape of a diamond on both sides of his cheeks, but as he grew up into a man they slowly disappeared. He has a scar on his right arm around his elbow and a scar across his right hand stretching across his palm. He wears a red headband across his head adorned with the symbols of White Lotus and the Shaolin Monks. He wears a black Gi, with gold and green accents that symbolize his mastery of elemental powers and his teachings.

Personality: After being taken in by the God of Thunder and The Shaolin Monks. Izuku developed an unwavering determination to Earth-realm and its protection. He embodies the qualities of a true hero; courage, honor, and selflessness. Despite his formidable allies, he remains humble and compassionate, always putting the safety of others before his own. He's a natural born leader, calm under pressure, and a strategist.

He has a deep love for studying and training in martial arts, seeing it as means for protecting those he loves and care about. He enjoys the serenity of nature and often meditates to harness his inner strength. But he dislikes unnecessary violence and abuse of power, and he harbors a strong aversion to chaos and destruction.

_________________________________________________________

Power:

Enhanced Strength: Through his training with the Shaolin Monks, he has developed enhanced strength that allows him to deal heavy strikes to his opponent. His fist can smash through rocks and paralyze a beast from Outworld.

Enhanced Speed: Through Fujin's, Lui He, teachings enhance his speed by allowing him to ride currents of wind. He would be able to move swiftly across the battlefield, closing the distances to his opponent or creating distance to evade danger.

Enhanced Reflexes: Through his training with the White Lotus, his training would sharpen his reflexes enabling him to react quickly to his opponent's movements and counter with swift precise strikes.

Electrokinesis: Mastery over electricity and lightning, allowing him to launch electrifying attacks, shoot projectiles and consecutive streams of electricity to stun and paralyze his opponents.

Aerokinesis: Control over air and wind, enabling him to manipulate the battlefield and create powerful gusts of wind to blow away his opponents or to increase his mobility around his opponent to gain the strength on the battlefield.

Pyrokinesis: The ability to generate and control flames, like Liu Kang, he is able to unleash fiery attacks and shoot projectiles of fire from his hands at his opponent.