Preparations for the Tournament

After training for all those years, Izuku grew to the point that he was now ready to help his Master Fujin and Lord Raiden defend Earthrealm, but there was still something he needed to do first.

At the sky temple Izuku made his way back to the archives as he usually tends to spend his day researching about the realms to make sure he still had the correct understanding of the realms.

Sitting down in a chair he read a scroll that told about the realm of Edenia

Edenia, was a world of beauty, peace, and serenity. The realm was a cultivation of prosperity and harmony. Filled with a very lush and fertile world with slowly aging inhabitants. It was ruled by Queen Sindel and her husband King Jerrod. They had a daughter who was named, Princess Kitana. Together they ruled Edenia with love and loyalty to its people.

He read how the people of Edenia lived peaceful lives all until Shao Kahn came to establish his rule in which he took over Edenia and killed the King to make it more clearer.

After reading he saw how the Queen and her daughter were forced to be prizes for the Emperor as he made Sindel his Queen and Kitana his now daughter.

Izuku: Hmph, ever since I read about Shao Kahn he has been nothing more than a cruel tyrant. Fighting to take control of other worlds and make it his own to add to his collection of power to rule.

He said as he closed the scroll and placed it back in its holder.

Izuku: I promise when I fight in the tournament I'll do my best to play my part.

Raiden: In that I trust you will.

He said appearing behind him as Izuku was caught off-guard.

Izuku: Lord Raiden!

He spoke shockingly as he bowed before him.

Izuku: I'm sorry I didn't hear you sooner. Somehow you always find a way to sneak up on me even though I can tell when someone is coming a mile away.

Raiden: Don't be doubtful. Your skills have improved than last time. Take that with great heed.

He complimented him as he stood up.

Izuku: Thank-you, Lord Raiden. Um did you need something, or needed me?

Raiden: Yes I actually came to come find you. The preparations for the Tournament are taking place and you are needed back at the Shaolin Monks temple for it to take place tonight.

Izuku: Really?!

He questioned as Raiden looked at him as Izuku realized what he did.

Izuku: Oh. I'm sorry. I mean yes I'll be ready.

Raiden: Good. Then be ready when we head back you have to participate in the trials for the ceremony. We'll be going in a few minutes so be ready.

He said as Izuku bowed as Raiden left from out of the archives.