The Tale of Izuku Midoriya

(??? Pov)

Long ago, in the brink of existence. There stood a world filled with life and a large body of glorifying water that covered half of the planet. Created by beings known as the Elder Gods. They monitored over the world maintaining balance as it should. Seeing as they could do more, they created other worlds known as, Realms. Filled with vast creatures and people who populate it. Each realm they created goes by a different name. Outworld, NetherRealm, Edenia, Chaos world, Order world, Heaven, Dreamworld, and last but not least, Earthrealm.

Each realm was created for the unique purpose and prospering life and growth. But soon that didn't last for too long. A tyrant known as, Shao Kahn, a warlord hellbent on conquering other worlds to add to his collection of power and ruling. So far he has taken over Edenia and is planning on taking over Earthrealm as he wants to conquer it as well and bend it to his rule. But thankfully, to Earthrealms protector, Raiden, The God of Thunder spoke against it and with the help of the Elder Gods they came to a compromise in which a tournament that would decide the fate of both worlds would come. If Earthrealm won, Shao Kahn would leave earth alone for another 100 years. But if Outworld won, Earthrealm would become his and no-one would be able to stop him.

Selecting and choosing carefully, Raiden enlisted a group of warriors who would fight in this tournament to protect earth realm from certain destruction and to keep peace and tranquility among the human who were unaware of such destruction.

Together Raiden and his warriors would fight in the tournament known as, Mortal Kombat.

__________________________________________________________

In Earthrealm, in the country of Japan. In a small house a fair skinned woman with a slim feminine figure, with green hair tied into a ponytail and beautiful green eyes. Stood in the kitchen of the house as she was cooking some curry in a pot as she stirred it around as she was cooking. Holding the spoon up she tapped it against the rim of the pot as she walked over to the counter behind her as she pulled out some celery as she drenched it with water to wash it. Once she shook it to get some of the water that drenched it off she moved it over to her small table as she held her knife and started cutting the celery with precision. With a good amount of it chopped up she slid it with the base of the knife onto her hand as she moved it over to the pot as she dropped it in and watched as it sunk into the pot.

???: Something smells good.

A man says walking into the kitchen. This man had wild spiky black hair and green eyes. He wore a long sleeve red shirt and black pants. In his arms he cradled a small baby boy in his arms as the baby slept with ease.

???: Hisashi. Ooh, I didn't hear you come in.

She said to the man known as Hisashi as he smiled leaning against the wall holding the baby in his arms with care.

Hisashi: That's the point of sneaking up on people. Main thing I'm thinking about is that curry. It smells delicious, Inko.

He said to the woman known as Inko as she turned back and smiled at him and the baby.

Inko: Well the food is almost done. I'll let this sit for another five minutes then after that we'll be good to eat. I already have the rice cooked so...I WANT TO HOLD MY BABY.

She whined as she ran over to him grabbing the baby softly as she cradled him in her arms as she cooed at the baby as he slept even more peacefully in her arms.

Inko: Aw my baby. He's so cute. I can't wait until you grow up and start walking, and speaking, and coloring, and-

Hisashi: And drinking and eating. Inko, he's just three months old. At least wait until he opens his eyes and looks at us and starts making baby noises.