𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Elizabeth Mira Sommers, known to everyone as Buffy, has gone by that nickname since childhood. Her mother chose the name Elizabeth, but Buffy stuck since Elizabeth she became obsessed with the show Buffy the Vampire Slayer at age twelve. Even her teachers and friends now call her Buffy, and she loved it. 

She admires Buffy's strength and identifies with the character's protective nature, especially towards her family.

Buffy grew up with her mom, aunt, uncle, and cousins, Elena and Jeremy. She and Elena were incredibly close, born just five months apart, and Jeremy felt like her little brother. When Elena and Jeremy's parents tragically died, Buffy's mom became their guardian as well, and the family dynamics shifted. 

Buffy tried to help Jeremy through his struggles with drugs and his obsession with Vicki Donovan, often succeeding where others couldn't.

Buffy's best friend, Caroline, was like a sister to her. Despite Caroline's reputation, Buffy remained loyal and valued their friendship deeply. Caroline's mom, Liz, became a second mother to Buffy, who often felt the absence of her father but found comfort in the strong women around her. 

Even though Buffy had no idea who her biological father was, she had Mason, who was there for her every time he was back in town. Since he loved the girl like his own daughter, he came back more and more.

But Buffy and her mom shared an exceptionally close bond, often compared to the Gilmore Girls by her aunt, since they had been watching the show together since Buffy was little.

However, everything changed when the Salvatore brothers arrived in town, bringing chaos and old secrets that would alter their lives forever.