Hated lixue au [Part 38]

[TW]: Blood, Gore, some cursing, and some death.

<Summary>: Mdzs react to hated lixue au.

Enjoy the chapter!~ <3

======================

3rd person pov:

"Hello~" I smiled as the mdzs characters sat down in their seats "Anyways today we're reacting to an au of lixue today!" Everyone hummed and nodded their head. "No wonder why she isn't here" Akumu Ma said chuckling, "Well yea, She probably hurting someone. Mostly the two other lixue's from the other au you saw earlier-" I moved my hair behind my ear with wide eyes for a second.

I saw something fly across the door "What the-" Lixue popped her head into the room "Hello creator!" I was going to say something when kino popped her head into the room aswell "May we ask you a favor?" "And that is?" I asked turning around looking at them. "Can you let these two stay here until we come back?" Civilian & yiling patriarch kino walked into the room looking confused as heck.

"Why?-" "Not important! Please just let them stay here for now!" Kino smiled at me and for some reason looked annoyed at someone or something. "Okay, Come sit down on the bean bags" I pulled out some bean bags and C! Kino and Y.P! Kino sat down on them while kino backed away from the door as lixue closed it "We'll be back!" Lixue said before shutting the door completely. I walked back to my computer "There's some games on these if you want to play those or you could read some books on the bookshelf" I told them pointing bookshelf that had books and a phone and a tablet on it.

I turned back to my computer and realized I left the mic on once more "Okay y'all already know what's happening" "Wait but what is the au about?" I realized that I never told them what it was about. "Oh In this au lixue is a Jin/Jiang sibling and in the au mostly people dislike/hate her" Everyone looked at me like I was insane. "What! Geez!" I crossed my arms and huffed at them "Why would you make this au?" Wei ying asked me like I was crazy.

"Damn I wasn't the one who made the damn au" I said drinking soda that I had next to me "Then who did?" Yanli asked. "My friend who made some other au's and Lixue" I said rubbing my face, "Anyways! Let's react now!" I played the au.

The first clip started.

Lixue walked down the path getting glares from everyone and anyone who saw her. Lixue sighed and walked into kino's quarters, It was the only place she was judged or glared at.

Lan Kino: Ah Lixue, Hello.

Lixue smiled at Kino who was writing something down on a scroll.

"Wait, kino is wearing lan clothing. Is she a lan in this au?" Xichen asked "Yes she is" I nodded my head. Xichen hummed and nodded his head and looked back at the screen.

Lan Kino: What brings you here lixue? *Tilts head*

Jin/Jiang lixue: It's the only place I'm not judged by people.

Lixue sat down next to kino and laid her head on the table. Kino looked over to lixue and frowned at the sad aura around her.

Lan Kino: I'm sorry for them *Pets Lixue's head*

Jin/Jiang Lixue: It's not your fault.

Kino knew this but she felt so bad how Lixue was treated by her clan, But she couldn't change the opinions of others. Kino sighed and looked down at the floor before two people walked in, Lan qiren & Jiang fengmian.