Unthinkable

"Kassie, can you come here for a second?"

"What do you want?" She sighed.

"I want to apologize for the way I acted a few weeks ago! I should've never blown up at you like that!" I apologized.

"It's okay!"

"No. it's not okay! I know you'd never do something like that! I should've trusted you instead of placing blame on you." I said hugging her.

"What's up with you and this Kennedy bitch?" She asks.

"Okay, I'll admit it. We had a slip-up at work one day..."

"What do you mean, slip up?" She interrupts.

"She sucked my dick in the parking lot at work one day!" I said nervously.

Pushing me away, " Are you fucking kidding me?" She shouted.

"I want to tell you this myself before anyone else comes and tells you something different!" I sighed. "I invited her on the trip to Mexico. I intended to have sex with her, but please believe me when I tell you, I didn't Fuck her!"

"And why should I believe that?" She snapped.

"You don't have to but, it's the truth!"

"I can't even look at you right now!" she said rolling her eyes. "I need some time to myself!"

"Are you breaking up with me?"

"I just want to be left alone!"

"No! That's the last thing any of us need right now! The kids are away for the summer so that'll give us enough time to talk..."

" You didn't want to talk to me when you were sneaking around with Kennedy" She fussed. "Why the fuck do you want to talk now?"

"Can you stop being so fucking petty! I could've fucked her and kept it a secret, but I brought my ass home to my wife!" I shouted, " Who knows what the fuck you were doing, while I was away..."

"It's 6 in the morning! I'm trying to get ready for my workout." She said nonchalantly " I don't feel like standing here talking about this bullshit!"

Sighing, " Are you serious?!"

"Mhm"
****************************************************************************************

"Mhm" ****************************************************************************************