Chaos

It's been two days since I've heard from Jahmir, which wasn't like him at all! I've tried calling and texting

It's been two days since I've heard from Jahmir, which wasn't like him at all! I've tried calling and texting. I even tried calling Sebastian and Lonzo but they wouldn't pick up.

I placed my phone on the kitchen countertop and then finished making Christian's bottle.  A few minutes later, I heard a knock at the door. I quickly cradled Christian in my arms, then went to see who it was.

I looked through the peephole and saw Marquis holding a gift basket. "What does this man have up his sleeve?" I thought to myself while opening the door.

"Hey, beautiful." He greeted, smiling from ear to ear.

"You're in a good mood today. What's up?" I said while closing the front door behind him.

He took a few steps toward the kitchen then quickly came to a halt. "I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" He asked cautiously.

"No. You're good." I giggled. "What's up with the gift basket?" I asked, following him to the kitchen.

"I want to apologize for the way I've acted recently," he said while placing it on the counter." My therapist explained some things to me and I realized that I was being a bit selfish and not seeing things from your point of view."

"Can we finish this conversation in Christian's room? I have to get him changed."

"Sure." he sighed.

We went upstairs and got settled in. After getting Christian changed, I placed him inside his playpen and took a seat in the rocking chair beside his bed. Marquis stood by the door, hesitant to come any further.

"I accept your apology, quis."

  "You didn't let me finish..." he started to say before being interrupted by a knock at the door. "Are you expecting anyone?"

"It's probably Trent coming to pick up Malani. Would you mind keeping an eye on Christian for me real quick?"

"I got him," he said before taking a seat on the sofa.

I quickly went downstairs to open the door. Trent isn't supposed to be here till 5:30 I wonder why he's coming early?" I thought to myself while opening the door.

"You said you weren't coming till 5:30. Why are you here so early?"

"To see your beautiful face." He remarked. I rolled my eyes at him, then stepped to the side to allow him to come in.

" You play entirely too much!"

" Who said I was playing?" he questioned, furrowing his brows.

"Better stop before I call Penelope on yo ass!" I said causing him to burst into laughter.

"Anyways, I noticed Quis's truck outside. He must be here to get Princess?"

" You are so nosey! Please mind your business..." I said to him before being interrupted by Malani.