Chapter 9

Ashton's POV

Everyone was downstairs except for Luke and Alyssa.

"What's taking them so long?" Mikey starts whining,

"Oh shut up Clifford, we didn't take that long"

"Finally Luke, damn you two take forever"

"No we don't, I just had to fix my hair" typical Luke has to make sure his hair is perfect.

"I don't even brush mine Lucas"

"We can tell Ash, you hair looks like a llama's" Julia says behind me while she starts giggling.

"I do not look like no damn llama" I turn around and look at the rest of our group.

"Do I look like a llama guys?" I ask everyone while pouting.

"No you totally don't look like a llama Ash" Alexis try's to reassure me while everyone else looks anywhere but at me.

"Fine I refuse to cut my hair though" Julia starts full on laughing now.

"Okay then, who's ready to go get breakfast?" Luke asks.

"Already halfway out the door dude" Mikey says already running out the damn door.

"Someones hungry" Julia mumbles under her breath.

Michael's POV

"What the fuck?" I ask once I make it out the door and see that someone toilet papered Alexis's house.

"DON'T FUCKING SWEAR MICHAEL" I hear Ash yell still inside the house.

"WELL IF YOU GUYS WOULD GET YOUR ASSES OUT HERE YOU WOULD SEE THAT SOMEONE TOILET PAPERED THE HOUSE" I yell back at him.

"Oh hell no, Lucas move your ass a little faster please, I'm about to shove a cactus up someones ass"

"Don't sass me"

"Luke so help me I will shove a cactus up your ass too, I happen to pay for this house so please MOVE YOUR ASS" they all finally make it out of the house and stand right beside me looking at the house which now has toilet paper all over the damn place.

"Who the fuck did this?" Alexis says looking like she's about to murder someone.

"Who is that walking up the driveway?" Calum asks pointing in the direction of two people walking towards us.

"Hey long time no see right?" the blonde guy says.

"NIALL!" Alexis yells while running towards him and jumping up to give him a huge hug.

"Harry! Hey how are you too, where's Liam, Louis and Zayn?"

~~~~~~ Interruption ok so I know Zayn left 1 direction but in my fanfiction he doesn't so just go along with it and I know about all the rumors that he's coming back and stuff I hope he does but in mine lets just say he never left in the first place. So back to your original programming~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Their all visiting their families right now, we just decided to stop in Australia to say hi to you guys. And Niall over here wanted to pull a prank on you guys"

"You two did this?" Alexis asks them while pointing at them like she is processing wether or not to punch them or what.

"Yup isn't it awesome?" Niall asks her.

"I'm gonna murder you both" she says while punching Harry in the arm which gives Niall a chance to get a head start at running away from her.

Luke's POV