chapter 9 ///

Robins pov

Its been about two weeks since finney got out of the hospital, i made him and gwen stay at my house because there is no way they were gonna stay with that guy even one more night. I would drive gwen to susies at Friday and me and finney would either make out or watch a movie while cuddling. I was over the moon to feel finneys touch or whatever. He's been skipping school for 2 weeks since my mom didnt let him so he can rest. My mom loves finney and gwen alot. She takes care of them as there her children, she doesn't starve them like their dad(cole) did. And she literally went with gwen shopping because she insisted on buying her new clothes. Which gwen ofc accepted the offer. I finally had my happy place.

Finneys pov

Its been 2 weeks since i got out of the hospital and to be honest, Suffering with mental illness and slight bipolar is something u wont wish it upon ur enemy. Ngl robin helps me alot but i just cant  handle robin suffering with me. He needs to get up in the middle of the night and go to the clinic and get me meds and clean me up(not in the shower) and takes care of and gets tired just because of me. I fr hate this i dont want robin to do all this to me. Plus i am living in hus house, eating his food, wearing half of his clothes, and being 24/7 ill. But i cant do nothing about so i just have to go with it.

Nobody's pov

"So, how was school?" Finney asked robin who just got back from school "meh, decent" "i see" "its the worse without u" robin said as he frowned at the thought that he couldn't be with finney at school and hold his hands or make out in the last stall of the bathroom. "Ha, i dont think anyone is even realizing im gone for about 3 weeks now. Nobody even cares " i said with a chuckle "hey, no stop dont say that." Robin said she he sat beside finney and held his hands "but what if its true?.." Finney said as he started to tear up, robin knew finney illness started to kick in again now. "hey shhh no everyone misses u even bruce, vance, billy, griffin, they all keep asking me about u." Robin explained as finney sobbed in his chest "i-im sorry. Im a bad boyfriend. Im weak. Im a crybaby. And u need to take care of me because of me. I-m sorry rob." Finney said while he sobbed softly "what? No. Im okay with taking care of u. And gwenny too! Im happy u guys are living here with me and my mom. My mom loves u so much she even loves u more then me! Please finney relaxe." Robins said as finney started to sob faster "finney, finney look at me . breath in... Breath out... Again breath in...breath out. Good job baby ur doing good." Robin said as he calmed down finney. As soon as finney relaxed he snuggled to robins chest to feel mire comfortable and eventually dozzed off. Robin admired finney as the angeltic boy slept on his chest, he started to rub his hands in finneys hair and singing softy to doze himself too "i love u beautiful." Robin said as he kissed finneys forehead and dozed off.

Gwens pov

"Im home!" I shouted as i just came back from susie "oh hello sweetie did u have fun?" Robins mom said "yes thanks miss arellano!" I said as she frowned "gwen. What did we say about calling me miss arellano. Call me mom!" Miss arellano said "okay sorry mom!" i said as i chuckled and went into her arms "i love u mom." I said "i love u too gwenny!" We eventually backed away for our hug and mis- mom asked me "are u hungry? I made tacos if u want come eat!" miss arellano said "yes please!" I said while i took a chair in the dinning table "gwenny" robins mom called "yes mama?" I said "can u go call robin and finney from robin room for me please? So they can come eat!" Miss arellano told me "yes sure!" I said as i got up and went to robins room, i opened the door and i was speechless. I saw finney on robins chest snuggled both of them sleeping. I was in awe. I loved how my brother and my brothers boyfriend are. Im happy for finney for finally finding someone who makes him happy and takes care of him. Unlike da- cole. I went up to robin and shoke him softly not wanting to disturb them both "robinn finney wake up, food is done" i said softly as im now shaking both of them softly "oh hey sorry" robin said as he got up and rubbed his eyes, we both looked at finney who was staring to get up to "what? Why are u guys staring??" Finney said as he got up and rubbed his eyes "oh uh nothing, now come on food is ready!" Robin said as he excused himself till the toilet so that left me and finney alone. "Finney, are u okay?" I said to fine who was now up hair messed and extra curly "yes gwenny, im ok! Why?" Finney said as i gave him a hug "just asking, love u finfin" i said as i chuckled while saying the nickname "love u too gwenny" finney said chucking too "why cant i have a sibling too life is unfair." Robin said behind us which made us break the hug as we chuckled "rob u have me u dont need a sibling" finney said to robin as he winked at him and robin blushed "ew. Get a room. Fags." I said doing a fake gag move "okay okay stop with ur bullshit lets go eat." Robin said to me as i rolled my eyes and ruffled my hair since it was open "u bitch. Im gonna get u back." I said as robin chuckled. "Love u too gwenny!"i felt happy when robin said that. It made me feel loved and happy. He's the best brother including finney also to me.

1064 words !

WOOHOO I FINALLY UPDATED!! Sorry for the lack of update i have been suffering with exams and things are happening in my life but im okay now! And at 17 or 16 i might go to a school trip to a really luxurious place in a far town which im really excited about! Anyways, hope u enjoyed this! Love u!