46 √

So I wanted to know something from y'all.

Last chapter was smut and yk I'm still fucked up like idk... it's crazy.

So the thing I want to know is... Do you want me to add another smut chapter in the next chapters.

I'll wait for your comments rn I'm going to group discussions.

And yk I'm losing readers and I'm like am I going off truck like it's messed up. Please tell me if I'm going good.

But in all I Love You All So So much.

Let's get to the chapter.

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46: ᴄᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴘᴛ 2 & ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

The sunlight illuminates through the window glowing on the faces of the couple looking so tired in the sleep but yet peaceful,cuddling each other,Aera's leg on Taehyung's thighs while her hand on the abdomen and her face on the man's torso,she is literally on top of the man.

With the glowing sun,Taehyung stirs in his sleep,slowly opening his eyes,a smile adorns his face seeing his Aera nuzzling her face on his chest. A blissful memory lane rewinding all what happened yesterday enraptures him and he smiles softly recalling their beautiful night.

"I love you,baby." He kisses Aera's forehead and quitely stays for a minute before letting her go.

He hears Aera mumbling something inaudible and Taehyung chuckles seeing how cute his wife is looking with her sleepy pout.

Taehyung don't want to leave the bed so he just sits there looking at her sleepy wife and the way she is changing her face in her sleep,it's so cute to see. Aera looks so disturbed and Taehyung realizes it's the hair on her face so he tucks the hair behind Aera's ear and the act causes Aera to open her eyes reluctantly.

"Hey." Taehyung says thumbing Aera's cheek.

"Hi." She says with sleepy voice.

"Your feeling good?" Taehyung says patting gently Aera's hair more like playing with it while his lovely eyes looking Aera.

Aera pouts cutely looking at her husband. "Don't know yet." She says while contemplating.