Infiltrating the Airship

Henry got himself in the hamster ball and Charles prepared the cannon. Henry felt cramped inside the ball, but he was determined to complete the mission. Henry was shot out of the cannon and the airship came closer and closer. Henry burst into the control room and he saw the Toppat leader.

"Surrender now and it doesn't need to get dirty." Henry threatened. The leader stared at him in fear, but another man stood out from behind the leader. Henry was shocked.

"Go, I'll stop this maniac." The man said in a menacing Southern accent. Henry stared at him intently, trying to analyze what were his weaknesses. The man struck violently and hard. A blow to the jaw, another to the stomach. Henry felt blood trickle from his arm. Henry struck back violently and the man went flying backwards. Henry looked around and saw the door in front of him open and he burst out the door, his eyes fixed on the man.

"C'mon open the door." The leader whined as Henry charged after him. The door finally opened. Steam poured out of the vents and Henry ran after him. The leader began dropping items next to him, but Henry jumped and leaped over the obstructing obstacles.

"C'mon, activate the defenses!" The leader exclaimed. Defenses? Henry thought frantically. For the first time in a while, a place had turned on defenses. Henry burst through the corridors and metal gates were dropping down, locking the airship. There was a rocket launcher right next to Henry and he picked it up. He aimed toward a panel on the roof. The explosion thundered in the room and Henry charged. Henry began to close in on the leader near an area filled with coal to power up the airship.

"Stop him! With anything, I don't care what it is!" The leader shouted. Henry didn't notice, but a crane holding a large bundle of coal was in front of him, patiently waiting. It was a death trap. Henry continued, knowing it would be better if he did. The Toppat in the crane dropped the coal. Henry was right under it and he knew that it would be a matter of time before he was crushed to death. Henry picked up his rocket launcher and fired at the coal that was falling toward him. The explosion rocked the crane and the man inside of it tumbled and collapsed to the ground. He began to bleed exponentially, but Henry ignored him and continued to pursue the leader.

"Halt! Stop!" Henry hollered, but the man just whimpered as he ran through the door and locked it. Henry pounded on the door, desperately trying to get through. He needed the government pardon. He needed his life back. So, Henry looked around the room to see if there was anything he could do to enter the locked room.

"Hey, Henry," Charles said through an earpiece. "There's a vent right next to you, you could crawl through 'em and get to the other side." Henry nodded at the request and opened the vent. It was dark and tight, but Henry could persevere and get to the other side.

"You think he could do this captain?" Charles asked inquisitively. General Galeforce nodded. Charles sighed in relief.

"Of course, he can. He stole the Tasmanian Sapphire for crying out loud. He could take down the Toppats." General Galeforce said. Charles let out a small chuckle.

"Henry, are you on the other side yet?" Charles asked. Henry groaned in frustration. He couldn't map a way through the vents yet.

"Charles? Now! I need your help to get to the other side!" Henry shouted desperately. Charles sprung into action, rapidly infiltrating their computer systems."What are you waiting for?!" yelled Henry, as time seemed to stand still.

"Take a right here, three paces forward, and turn left! There should be a vent that'll take you to the other side!" exclaimed Charles with urgency. Henry's grin fades into determination as he follows his friend's instructions. He slides open the vent silently, entering the storage bay where he spots several boxes labeled "Caution! Highly Toxic!" and the leader of Toppats panting, trying to catch their breath.