Charles' Save

"General, I see a body in the middle of the ocean," Charles said through the earpiece.

"Pick it up and see who it is," General Galeforce replied.

As Charles flew the helicopter closer to the ocean, he felt a sense of unease. Suddenly, he heard a loud ping inside the aircraft. Despite his concerns, he continued with the mission and eventually landed the helicopter near the body to investigate. 

"Henry?" Charles asked, checking Henry's pulse. "Are you okay?" Henry appeared despondent and still. Charles picked up his radio and it crackled to life.

"General! Remember the person that I saw in the sea? That was Henry," Charles said.

"Turn him in to the local prison," General Galeforce snarled.

"Shouldn't I at least take him to the medic first?" Charles asked fiercely. Henry groaned in agony and shivered.

"Charles? Are you there?" Henry croaked.

"Yes, Henry! I'm here," Charles said frantically, trying to get a response from his friend.

"Take him to the hospital Charlie." General Galeforce mumbled furiously. Charles nodded. Charles flicked a switch and the helicopter was now on autopilot.

"Henry, stay with me now buddy. We're almost there." Charles said, losing hope. Henry coughed out water.

"Charles. Don't worry about me." Henry whispered. Charles shook his head, not wanting to let go of his only friend.

As Charles and Henry flew for thirty minutes, the landscape beneath them changed from the lush greenery of the coastline to the concrete jungle of the city. Eventually, they arrived at the local medical center, an impressive modern building towering over the surrounding area. The building was painted in a gleaming white, with a giant red cross on the top of its tallest tower, making it clear to anyone in the vicinity that it was a place of healing. 

Charles carefully escorted Henry to the medical tent set up in front of the center, which was bustling with activity. Medical personnel in blue scrubs were rushing in and out of the tent, carrying equipment and supplies. Despite the chaos, Charles managed to get Henry inside the tent and onto a stretcher. 

The inside of the tent was dimly lit, with the only source of light coming from a few overhead lamps. The air was permeated with the smell of antiseptics and medicine. Medical equipment and supplies were neatly organized on tables and shelves, waiting to be used. 

The medical team quickly got to work, assessing Henry's condition and administering first aid. Charles watched anxiously as they went about their task, hoping that his friend would pull through. After three hours of waiting, Charles was growing increasingly worried about his only friend Henry. He feared he would lose him. But to his relief, Henry walked out of the medical tent, grinning wildly. Charles rushed over to him and hugged him joyfully.

"Henry! I thought I lost you!" he exclaimed.

But then Charles explained that General Galeforce had wanted to take him to prison. After countless attempts at convincing him, Charles was able to take Henry instead. Henry groaned when he heard this and asked, 

"What does he want in return?" Charles fidgeted with his fingers and looked up at Henry before replying, "He wants your help to take out the Toppats." Despite feeling frustrated, Henry eventually got over it.

"I used to be the Toppat leader! Why would he want my help?" Henry asked. 

"I betrayed you guys and I admit it wasn't my best decision," Charles put his hand on Henry's shoulder. 

"We need you, Henry. Ever since you left, we have been struggling! You've made the Toppat Clan unstoppable." Charles pleaded. 

"But now that you've been betrayed by the Toppat Clan, you can come and help out the government!" Henry's eyes widened at the revelation. 

"Sure, I'll help you guys, especially now that I have a reason to destroy the Toppats," Henry said, the experience repeating in his head like a broken record player.