Chapter 9

Y/n pov:
I was doing my work in the cabin suddenly jungkook shouted very loud, "y/n....kim y/n....come here right now".
I was feeling nervous and went to him like running. He saw me and shouted on me that flinched me, "where were you kim y/n...i was calling you...take her with you right now.. I don't want to see her face anymore, she looks so ugly to me".
I felt so frustrated in my mind that this man is so despicable that after using girls for self satisfaction, they become ugly in his eyes. He is so shameful.
I didn't said anything to him in reply and i just take jung seon with me and take her to the car and make her sit in that car and she left from there.
I was still feeling annoyed from his behaviour. This man is totally a mean and arrogant person in the world. I don't know which girl is going to be with him forever. She must be the most unfortunate girl in this world. While thinking this in my mind , i reached at the cabin in which jungkook is already present there holding a cigarette looking very angry.
At first i thought that he is worst person and why should i care about his mood. But, then after i thought that kim y/n, you are here for your job and your future career and you already knew this from the first day that he is like this...this should not affect  you and you should remember this that is your job.. don't take it personally and just keep your boss happy, this is the only thing that can keep you growing in your field. After convincing myself, with a very sweet tone, although i was not interested to know anything about him, I asked him , "what happened sir, you look upset?".

To that he replied,
"I told you before as well that don't interfere in anything. Just do as i say without asking much, understand!".
I shook my head in disappointment and went to my table and continued my work.

Jungkook pov:
She asked me that why am i angry. Why should i told her about my personal things. I never shared my problems with anyone not even with my parents. I think this makes people weak, sharing their problems with everyone.
I was already very disappointed from the fact that i wasn't even able to find a mere human being. These humans are nothing in front of a devil. But my mind is fucked up after thinking that i am searching for my mate from past 20 years.