Chapter 41 (18+)

Author's pov:

The atmosphere between them became charged with unspoken tension. Y/N gazed into Jungkook's eyes, and he into hers, their emotions speaking volumes. The intensity of their connection reached its peak. Jungkook gently took her hand and guided her to sit on the bed beside him. She could feel the heat radiating from his body as he drew closer.
As they sat, Jungkook leaned in and kissed her, this time with a hunger and craving that made her heart race. The kiss grew more fervent, his fingers tangling in her hair, deepening the intensity of their connection. Their kiss was rough yet filled with passion, leaving them both breathless and lost in each other.
Jungkook's lips trailed down to her neckline and collarbones, his wet kisses driving Y/N to the edge of madness. He nibbled her ears and bit gently, leaving marks on her neck, each one sending shivers down her spine. The sensuality of his touch was addictive, his kisses demanding and fervent, as if he couldn't get enough of her.
As his hands reached for her clothes, he began unzipping them with deliberate slowness, savoring every inch of her exposed skin. Y/N felt a mix of nervousness and excitement coursing through her. It was her first time, and although it was also Jungkook's first, he moved with a confidence that suggested he had imagined this moment many times.

He slowly pulled down the zipper, enjoying the revelation of her body inch by inch. As he slipped her dress off, he marveled at her beauty, leaving her in just her bra. Y/N clung to him tightly, not wanting to let go, feeling the depth of their connection intensify.
Jungkook's touch was both tender and demanding, a blend of devilish passion and genuine affection, making it clear that handling him wouldn't be easy. But in that moment, Y/N didn't want it to be easy; she wanted to experience every bit of the intensity and desire that Jungkook offered.

Without any hesitation, Jungkook gently moved Y/N a little away from him to take in the sight of her fully. He didn't want to miss a single moment of his love. But Y/N, feeling shy, turned away, hugging herself to hide from his gaze.

Jungkook, now facing her back, watched as the moonlight streamed through the window, illuminating her skin. His desire to touch her intensified, but instead, he whispered, "You are far more beautiful than I ever imagined in my dreams."

Those words made Y/N blush deeply, her shyness evident as she sat there, half-naked and vulnerable. Jungkook hadn't touched her yet. He first removed his own shirt, revealing his perfectly toned body. When he turned her to face him again, Y/N couldn't help but stare at him in awe. His tan skin and chiseled abs were mesmerizing. She gulped, realizing just how handsome her husband was.

Tentatively, Y/N placed her hand on his chest, slowly trailing it downward, making Jungkook smirk. Lost in the moment, she forgot her own state of undress, wearing nothing but her bra. Her hand reached his abs, but Jungkook caught it, his eyes dark with desire.

"You can touch me, darling," he murmured, "but I'll touch you too-with my lips and tongue."

Her breath hitched, and she replied playfully, "I'd give anything for this sexy art piece in front of me." Realizing what she'd said right now, she quickly tried to pull her hand away, but it was too late.

Jungkook's hand moved to her waist, pulling her close in one swift motion. His lips found hers again, and this time, the kiss was even more intense. His hands roamed her body, exploring every curve, while his lips trailed from her mouth down to her neck, leaving a path of burning desire. He kissed and nibbled, his touch driving her wild. Y/N's shyness melted away as her own desire grew. She clung to him, her fingers digging into his shoulders as his mouth explored her skin, tasting and teasing. The room was filled with the sounds of their heavy breathing and the gentle rustling of sheets as they lost themselves in each other.

Jungkook's lips traveled across Y/N's upper body, leaving a trail of wet kisses that marked his path of exploration. His touch was both reverent and possessive, each kiss a declaration of his desire. He took his time, savoring every moment, every inch of her skin, his breath hot against her as he moved.

Y/N shivered under his touch, her body responding to him in ways that left her breathless. She was still partially clothed, her dress bunched around her hips. Jungkook's hands moved to the fabric, slowly sliding it down her legs, each inch revealing more of her to his hungry gaze. He removed the dress completely, letting it fall to the floor, and took a moment to drink in the sight before him. Now, Y/N was clad only in her bra and panties, her skin glowing in the soft light. Jungkook's eyes widened with admiration, his breath hitching at the sheer beauty of her. For a moment, he was speechless, completely captivated by the vision before him. Her body seemed to shimmer like the moon, ethereal and enchanting.

Y/N felt a flush of shyness, her cheeks tinged with a rosy hue, but the intensity of Jungkook's gaze held her captive. He was looking at her as if she were the most precious thing in the world, his eyes filled with awe and adoration. The way he admired her made her feel both vulnerable and cherished, a heady combination that left her heart racing. Finally, Jungkook broke the silence, his voice low and husky.

"You're breathtaking,"

he murmured, his words sending a shiver down her spine.

"I've never seen anything so beautiful in my life."

His words, spoken with such sincerity and passion, made Y/N's cheeks flush even deeper, a vivid red that rivaled the color of ripe cherries. Jungkook's hands moved to her waist, his fingers tracing gentle patterns on her skin. He leaned in, his lips finding hers once more in a kiss that was both tender and possessive. As their lips met, Jungkook's hands moved to the clasp of her bra, his fingers deftly undoing it. He slid the straps off her shoulders, letting the fabric fall away, revealing her completely to his gaze. His breath caught in his throat, his eyes darkening with desire as he took in the sight of her bare skin.

"You're perfect,"

he whispered against her lips, his hands moving to cup her breasts, his thumbs brushing over her sensitive skin. Jungkook's hands are pressing slowly on y/n's bare skin and his kissing making her more going out of control. He then started to press her breast a little harder. His lips are kissing her bare body and his muscular hands are pressing her breast with more and more pressure.
Y/N can't control herself and moaned softly, her body arching towards him, seeking more of his touch. Her moaning felt like a fire to his feelings and he started to touch her nipples with his fingers and pressed it gently while moving his fingers round around her breast and nipples. Her whole body is getting goosebumps and she is moaning slowly and slowly. Jungkook was at the peak of his feelings and wasn't able to control his hands. He then moved his lips from her collarbones to her one breast. He started with licking her nipples with his tongue. That gives y/n a feeling of ticklish and intense orgasm. She started to moan a little louder that gives jungkook ears the seducing voice of intense feelings. He then started to suck her breast and nipples with all his lips and mouth. He is trying to suck every single drop of her juicy breast. Y/n was bittin her lips trying to hold herself more harder.
Jungkook then started to suck her both the nipples with his mouth. He slowly licks her nipples and then suck them while his mouth is giving hickeys even on her breast and that hickeys are too dark red.
While sucking her up, jungkook whispered

" Your taste is making me addicted to you"