Chapter 29

Y/n pov:

"I was feeling so hurt because of Jungkook scolding. Even if it was my mistake, at least I deserve a chance to explain myself. But whom I was expecting this from? The day I came here, from that day, there's not a single time when I got a chance to explain myself or to make my own decisions. This is not the life I want. I don't know what karma I'm facing in my life. What bad have I done to go through all this? But even if I feel exhausted, I'll not lose hope to break free from this jail as soon as I get any opportunity. I know God will help me even in this devilish world."

Author's pov:

Jungkook was full of anger in his mind because it's the second time that someone tried to hurt something that belongs to him. He was so full of anger that he didn't even notice the cut on Y/N's hand. Jungkook's mother went to Y/N's room to treat her wound. Also, she felt guilty about what happened before. From that day, Jungkook has started searching for the culprit that stabbed Y/N more strictly and carefully. He wants that person dead in front of him. He was so busy with all this work. He started coming to the room very late at night and used to leave in the morning before y/n woke up. But there is a big change he noticed in Y/N's behavior. She stopped talking to him. She doesn't even ask any questions. Also, she stopped trying to escape from that place. If Jungkook orders something, she just nods and leaves. She tries to ignore him as much as possible. And she is also relieved that Jungkook comes late at night and leaves before she wakes up because she doesn't need to face him. She ignores his existence completely. Her behavior is the same as it was before with everyone. But with Jungkook, it changed completely.
Junkook's pov:

"I don't even have any idea that just because I scolded her that day for her safety only, she's going to stop talking to me. Like, what does she think of herself? At first, I also showed her ignorant behavior and acted like she didn't exist, but what the hell, she doesn't even care. Instead of her, I'm getting too frustrated from this. What the hell is happening to me? Does it even matter if she talks to me or not? There are plenty of beautiful girls dying to just see me once, and look at my wife's attitude. Does she even know how popular her husband is outside?

And besides that, I'm totally eager to listen to her voice once. It's been past three weeks, she hasn't asked me any stupid questions, neither has she fought with me for anything. She just silently listens to everything I tell her to do. But Jungkook, that's what you wanted in the first place. Now why is it bothering you? Get a hold of yourself, come on, be a man.

That's what I was thinking standing in the corridor when I noticed that someone is passing by near me towards the bedroom, and that is none other than Y/N.

"She is looking really pretty with her hairs down."
................
What the hell, not again.
Get a hold of yourself....
.
.
That's what I was repeating in my mind continuously as I was also going into my bedroom. And the moment I entered the bedroom, I saw that Y/N is sitting on the sofa, eating fruits, and watching TV.
(this devil world has everything 😁).

But literally, look at her. She doesn't even bother to look at me for once. This is literally too unfair. Here I'm dying to listen to her voice just for once, and she is ignoring my whole existence. Okay, that's it. This is my limit. I'm going to ask her myself.

I tried to gain her attention by coughing a little, but look at her, full of attitude. But Y/N, I'm not going to play this silent game with you anymore. I immediately stand in front of her.

Y/n pov:
I stopped talking with him, and I don't even bother to interfere in any matter of this mansion, neither do I try to escape or go outside. From that day, I was just ignoring Jungkook because the hate for him has grown more in my heart because of his behavior, and also this situation is created by him itself. Everything was going normal from my side, and I noticed sometimes that Jungkook was trying to have a conversation with me, but I just simply ignored. Why should I bother to listen to someone who doesn't willingly listen to me in my worst situation? I was eating fruits peacefully in the room, sitting on the sofa when suddenly I heard a coughing voice. And I knew that Jungkook was there trying to catch my attention, but I just ignored as I am not in the mood to get scolded again without any reason. But what happened next has shocked me immediately. He came near me and put both of his hands on either side of me, hovering over me.
I immediately got scared from that.

"What... what... happened??"
.....
.......
.......
.
.

"Don't you know what is happening?" he said boldly.
...
..
.
.
.

"I... I really don't know, Jungkook. What are you talking about?"
(I was terrified that now what I have done to make him angry again, also his devilish voice is too dangerous.)
.
.....
...
..
.
.
"You... you are trying to act smart with me... right!!!!"
.
.
.
"I really don't know, Jungkook, what are you talking about???"

(In a shattered voice)
...
..
.

"Listen to me very carefully, I know you are angry with me because I scolded you that day. But if you are, you have to tell me to my face. What is this silent treatment? Do you even realize how much this behavior of yours is making me frustrated? Even if I had asked you hundreds of questions, you had just replied to me with a 'hmmmmmmm.' Can't you say it to my face that you are angry with me?"

(He said all this in one breath)
.
.
.
......
....
...
.
.
"Fine, at first I tried to talk with you to give you my explanation, but you didn't listen to me for even a second. And this silent treatment doesn't matter because there is nothing between us to talk about because you only know how to be rude and hurt someone. And secondly, I'm not angry with you. Why should I? Do we have any expectations of each other? This marriage is just a formality to make you king of your world. So why are you so concerned about me not talking with you? Because that's what you want... right... me not interfering in your any work or decision."