Chapter 6

Draco stared at the light blue envelope that had been lying on his front porch when he arrived back from Malfoy Manor. It had Goyle's wax seal on it, dark forest green with a large 'G' in the middle.

He hadn't spoken to Goyle for several years. After Astoria's death Draco had kind of pushed most people away. He wondered why Goyle would suddenly contact him again.

He tore the envelope open and to his surprise it contained a wedding invitation.

You are cordially invited to Caspar Blishwick and Gregory Goyle's wedding.

The ceremony will take place on the 21st of October at Blairquhan Castle at 2 PM (directions on the back).

Dress code: formal wear with a hint of green

Wait. Goyle was getting married? That was unexpected. As far as Draco knew the guy had never even dated anyone in his life. He read the card again and his eyes widened even more in surprise.

Gregory Goyle was marrying a man?

Huh? Interesting. Draco himself was a closeted bisexual. Only a handful of people knew. Gregory being out and marrying someone of the same sex made him feel less alone. Maybe he should contact Gregory to meet up some time before the wedding. It would be nice to have someone to talk to.

And they were marrying at a castle? Very fancy.

Draco was already thinking about what he would wear to the event.

___________________________________

Hannah Abbott was sitting at her large mahogany writing desk at home, blank parchment in front of her and her blue quill in hand.

Now that 'Dating and Divination' was out, it was time to start the first draft of her next novel. It was what she always did during a release period, brainstorming for a new story and getting the first words on the page.

Except now, her mind was as blank as the parchment she had been staring at for the last hour. She didn't even have a vague story idea. No trope or setting was calling to her. For the first time in her life Hannah Abbott, the bestselling romance author, was experiencing writer's block.

Maybe it was because of the guilt that was churning in her stomach. Telling Susan that she had slept with Draco Malfoy had relieved some of the burden she was carrying with her since that day, but the conversation with her best friend hadn't given her any solutions to the mess she had made.

What should she do now? Should she try to contact Draco's wife and confess to her? She didn't even know how she would do that without Draco noticing. Should she maybe talk to Draco himself to convince him to tell his wife the truth? No, definitely not. She should under no circumstance ever see him again.

Her traitorous mind wandered to Draco going down on her. Her legs fell open slightly and she bit on her lip as she thought of how his tongue ...

No. She could not think about him, certainly not in that way. She tried to sit up straighter and focus on the parchment in front of her.

What to write about? Hannah had written so many romance novels in the past years that there weren't any popular romance tropes left that she hadn't tried out yet.

Except maybe ...

But was now really the time to touch on the one she had always avoided? There was a reason she hadn't written a second chance romance yet. It was because she just didn't believe in getting back together with your ex and giving someone a second chance. If a relationship hadn't worked out the first time around, then why would it suddenly succeed the second time around? Moreover, a lot of second chance romances involved cheating in some way and if there was one thing Hannah hated it was the cheating trope. Okay, maybe after the surprise pregnancy trope. That one could spoil an entire story for her.