-2-

ᴬᶜᵗ ¹: ᶠᵃˡˡᵉⁿ ᵃⁿᵍᵉˡ 旅行 ᵗʳᶦᵖ
           ⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

            ᴬᶜᵗ ¹: ᶠᵃˡˡᵉⁿ ᵃⁿᵍᵉˡ          旅行 ᵗʳᶦᵖ            ⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

            ⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

The walk trough the estate was short, it had been a few days since you met Kyojuro and Tengen. It was quite lively now since you could completely walk now without crutches. The first thing you were going to do today was hang up some laundry and then you were going to the nearest town to buy more food with Aoi. But right now you were quickly making your way towards your room to change clothes, you had just finished a shower and you had on the hospital gown you got from the estate.

You had still some help from Aoi when you showered. Because you couldn't lift your arm so high so you could was all over your hair with the products they had. Your wet [h.c] hair was dripping water from top of your face, you sighed and took on the towel and wrapped it around your hair and head. You opened the door to room ten, your room for the time being. You walked in to the room and locked the door behind you so nobody would just walk in when you were changing clothes.

You took the yukata¹ that you got from Aoi, you had heard that it was Kanae's sister that chose the yukata to you. Aoi also said that she really wanted to meet you but she was somewhat busy with some other stuff. The light weight of the blossom coloured yukata, was perfect. But not your typical style, but it will work for the time being. And Sometimes later you would go to a market that is going to be held in a few weeks. You were pretty excited to go there.

'Ne... I wonder what Mae is doing, I hope they are doing well and that they don't gab so much on their plate. Especially now that I'm gone' you thought as you packed down the clothes that you had when you fell from heaven. The kakushi had fixated the fragile fabric, it seemed like it was never repaired at all. You placed the infinity bag in the closet where it usually hanged clothes in, but it was completely empty. It only had a pair of cloths and towels.

The empty hall was quite quiet, but you could hear the most of the commotion that was happening near the resting room, where all of the patients were. You closed the door and made your way to the laundry room. You meet a kakushi here and there on the way towards the room. You opened the door only to meet a pair of hazel eyes. "Are you the one that is going to take care of the laundry today?" The kakushi said as she held the large basket of laundry.  You simply nodded, you didn't want to talk to anyone right now. If it wasn't important. The kakushi handed you the basket of cloths.

The small breeze of the wind blew in your [h.l] hair, you could feel the warmth of the sun hitting your skin. You placed down the basket of washed clothes where the cloth line was placed. You took the first sheet up and took over the line and fixed it so it hanged out evenly on the line. Took some clips and placed them at each end of the sheet, so it won't blow away while they dry in the morning sun.