-0-

ᴬᶜᵗ ¹: ᶠᵃˡˡᵉⁿ ᵃⁿᵍᵉˡ
           ⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

                        ᴬᶜᵗ ¹: ᶠᵃˡˡᵉⁿ ᵃⁿᵍᵉˡ           ⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

           ⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Was it actually here? Maybe you were dreaming... the sky was turning a darker blue, not from the usual light colours of the celestial realm, the thought hit hard. Were you really falling down towards earth, the place you absolutely hated for a long while, but now you're just neutral on the feeling of earth and the humans that live there. Even if it was many years ago since you died during a war in your homeland. You were brought to be an angel, you were the perfect fit for an angel. And as years passed by your positions changed, and now you were the oldest and the highest rank, a seraphim.

Your white wings fluttered in the cold breeze of the wind that was coming to you. The position of your body was the only problem, you couldn't turn around so you could use your wings to land on your feet. You panicked, the thought of hurting your wings was unpleasant. Even though you could heal them by using magic, but you usually didn't have to do that. You wanted to embrace that you surely were going to break many bones in your white wings at the impact of the ground when you were going to eventually hit the earth.

Was it too late to return to the celestial realm? Unfortunately it was, and the only thing that the rulers left you with was an infinite bag, and a letter that you got from them. You couldn't read anything before you fell from the fluffy cloud you were on. That letter could be anywhere in earth and if someone found that latter you would be domed. 'But wait... the humans don't understand the celestial language!' You thought as the winds blew faster and faster.

You could feel the warm air coming as you saw now the clouds of the human realm. The faster you went down towards the earth, the feeling of your wings being warmer. The faint smell of burnt feathers went to your nose. You scrunched up your nose as the disgusting smell came to your nose. Then there was something that hit your head hard. 'My bag!' You shouted in your thoughts, before an immense wave of pain hit your senses. You hitched and passed out in the middle of the sky, falling towards the ground.

          ⊱ ───── {.⋅ ❀ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

} ───── ⊰