- 3 -

ᴬᶜᵗ ¹: ᶠᵃˡˡᵉⁿ ᵃⁿᵍᵉˡ         真実 ᵀʳᵘᵗʰ
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

           ⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙                                            ᴵⁿ ʰᵉᵃᵛᵉⁿ

                                            ᴵⁿ ʰᵉᵃᵛᵉⁿ

Kaito and Mae were not happy with the heavenly principles when they found out about that their friend had been sent to world 3972 for some work. It wasn't easy to cope with that one of the few teachers of the heaven was sent way from there. But it would only be a matter of time before Hell notices of the discovery of the missing Seraphim and that their friend Ataki in hell would also take notice.

But not that, it seems like the heavenly principles were keeping this a secret for the whole celestial realm. Mae, who is a nice lady and has know [name] since long ago. It might've been years ago, and Kaito just got back from his training to be a pre teacher here at the heavens. But he is a normal angel, since he has only been dead for about five and a half years now. And it was [name] who first took in Kaito when he came to heaven.

Of course he had been busy with the studying. But he always looked up to the seraphim that took him in, and in his learning of the language and school system here. It was hard at first, but Kaito got better and better at it.

"You know... we could just call Ataki to help us" Mae said from a nearby couch and looked at Kaito who sat the his desk.

"We can't, You know that the heavenly principles wouldn't like that" Kaito replied to Mae, still working on his desk. "And we can definitely not call Ataki just to tell the heavenly principles that we need [name] back. And he will not like that we interrupted his sleep. And he's in hell, so that's another reason why we shouldn't call him." He reasoned with the green eyed angel who sat on his couch.

Mae sighed dramatically from the couch, she wasn't really scared that [name] would be hurt or anything. More like the possibility of them never coming back. But if Mae remembered correctly they have been in that world before they returned to the celestial realm.

"Kaito?"

"Yes, what is it Mae?" Kaito replied with an uneasy tone after he turned to Mae who had a smug smile plastered on her face. "Don't tell me you are going to do that" he replied with a slight sigh. Even if he was older in looks and appearance, Mae was at least 10,000 years older than him.

      ✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Kaito was dragged through the streets of the capital of the celestial realm, Merith. By non other then the archangel who is very much close to the seraphim who they lost contact with a few weeks ago.

If Kaito didn't know where they both went, it's Mae who leads them there. And right now he didn't know where they were going.  And it was that smug smile that she had plastered on her face meant that she was up 'till no good. Mae who had a genius plan to do something that could make her go to hell, but does she care? No she don't, and they will never know that she stole it and would send it to the [h.c] person.