Chapter 5: I Became We

Amy

4 hours and 45 minutes later

I had decided to stay since Shadow had been alone all this time, I don't even know why I thought about leaving. It was 9:30 and I couldn't sleep. I just curled up in my bed and stayed that way. I started to think about the events that went on today. Like when he kissed me. I couldn't help but smile when I thought about it. Oh my god, it was like I was in heaven when his lips touched mine. It sent tingles all down my spine. And when he wrapped his arms around my waist, oh man. Oh My God Amy, get a grip, it was just a kiss. But not just any kiss it was my first so I couldn't help. I touched my lips and remembered the taste of his, just pure desire. I was snapped out of my thoughts from the bedroom door being opened. Shadow walked in and sat on the edge of the bed. He seemed to look upset. I scooted closer to him and started to stroke his quills. At first he tensed but then he started to relax. I heard him whisper, "Um... do you think I could....uh.. join you?" Wait a minute, did he just ask me if he could sleep with me? "Of course you can Shad." I answered, I didn't want to be rude. He turned around to face me. "Are you sure, I don't want to seem like I'm invading on you." I smiled, took his soft, tan muzzle in my hand and whispered "Your just fine Shad." He smiled and ran his hand gently through my quills. I blushed and whispered, "Um... Shad.. I-I don't know about you but.... do.. do you think we could... oh I don't know.... be something?" He looked into my eyes lovingly, and said, "When you say 'be something' do you mean like-" "Yes Shad I mean being boyfriend and girlfriend." After I cut him off, which I didn't mean to, he smiled, leaned in and kissed me. This time the kiss was much more passionate and lustful, and I loved every second of it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tugged him closer, deepening the kiss. Oh my god, is, is that his tongue. I... I think it is. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me even closer. God, this is amazing, I know that I used to like Sonic, but nothing could compare any of my feelings for him to this. Oh, I wish this moment would last forever but I needed to breath. I pulled away my lips from his and looked into his eyes which had a very gentle, lovingly look to them. He smiled and said, "Now that was a good kiss." I blushed and nodded in agreement. He chuckled and hugged me closer to him. I buried my face in his soft chest fur. My eyelids grew heavy and soon I found myself starting falling asleep in Shadows arms. I whispered to him, my face buried in his soft chest fur, "I love you Shad." then I descended into my sleep.