Chapter 1

Author's Pov

Apollo and Eleanor looked at their twins lovingly.

"What shall we name them, darling?" Apollo asked Eleanor.

"I have names in mind because we were not sure if it was a boy or a girl. So I'm thinking of Orion for the boy and Lilith for the girl." Eleanor smiled gently as she gently poked Orion's (Luke) chubby cheeks.

"Those are beautiful names, Elly." Apollo smiled at his tired wife.

"Hello there, little ones." Apollo cooed lovingly at his two children.

The two parents looked down with love at their tiny babies. But something was not quite right. It seems these two children were not like the others. The first baby's eyes immediately flashed with recognition and a smile lit the tiny face.

"MA!" Lilith giggled as she reached up for her mother as the new parents of two couldn't believe their eyes and ears.

"How?" Eleanor wondered in her mind, as she hugged her baby girl.

The second baby, the son, giggled softly as Apollo just cooed at them lovingly

"AAAAWWWWW! Elly, our babies are so smart!" Apollo said, happily as Orion continued to laugh at him

Apollo danced around as he was filled with joy for his children's intelligence and their quick understanding of the situation.

Eleanor laughed, enjoying the sight of the father's joy, and also relieved that she was not the one who had to explain the situation but Eleanor was in complete awe of their newborns as her husband laughed and danced at the joy of having such intelligent children.

The doctor in the room was completely flabbergasted.

Apollo looked at Eleanor and winked.

"I think they might be smarter than us."

"Smarter than you, my love." Eleanor chuckled as Apollo pouted.

"That's mean."

"I'm teasing, my love." Eleanor smiled gently at him as he pouted at her like a sad puppy.

The twins looked at him them both giggling.

The two parents proudly walked out of the medical wing, their newborn babies in their arms. Everyone they passed stopped in delight to admire the happy parents and their cute little babies.

Back at the Raleigh estate, the whole estate was waiting to greet them. The butler opened the doors and helped the parents settle the babies into their cradles.

"Welcome home, my lord and lady." The butler said, smiling at the family.

"Thank you so much for your work, Emory." Apollo said.

The butler nodded at their master's words before they left the room, shutting the doors behind him.

The two parents took a seat in their living room, their newest additions by their side. Their family and close friends gathered around to admire the children and offer their congratulations.

Everyone was so excited to spend time with the newborns, particularly the grandparents. They had been anxiously waiting to meet their newest grandchildren, and now the moment had come!

"Oh, my, they're just precious," The grandmother, Apollo's mother, squealed.

"And I bet that they're smart for their age!" She finished as Apollo poked Lilith's cheek.

"I say. They'll be the same age as the prince..." A friend admitted.

"I think you're right. They might be destined for great things!" Eleanor smiled gently as she looked at her children.

Apollo smiled.

"Do you think they'll remember all of this?" He wondered.

The two newborns started playing with each other and giggling again, too caught up in their game to answer.

"I don't know, my love." Eleanor answered her husband as the children continued her game.

"But I hope they have good lives." She finished with a smile.

"Me too, honey." Apollo looked over at his wife with love.

Eleanor leaned over to kiss her beloved on his forehead and hug their two children.

"They will have the best lives. I promise, Apollo." Eleanor said looking at Apollo before two little ones giggled and babbled at their parents.

"They will live to be happy but kind and caring adults. Like us, Apollo." Eleanor finished with a kind but tired smile.

Apollo smiled back at her.

"I trust that they will. I wish my children the best that I have to offer and that they will grow up to be wonderful mages." Apollo too promised his tired wife.

"I promise."

"I promise."

"That's our children will be happy."