Anger

"Baby?" I called.
   "Yeah ma?" He sighed.
    "Come here" I asked.
Kam sat beside me with his right leg bouncing aggressively. I climbed across his lap and looked into his eyes.
"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked. He took a moment to respond, his eyes met mine
    "Nah Ma" he responded.
    "Cool, cool" I nodded, i stood up and slipped out of my mini skirt, showing my thong.
I bent over and slowly picked up the clothing from the floor.
    "Do you want to join me in the shower?" I asked, undressing as I looked into his eyes.
    "I think that might be a good idea" he responded smacking my ass.
   "Catch me if you can daddy" I giggled as I ran up the stairs to the bathroom, with Kam closely following. We were like kids on a playground, simply having fun.

The hot water flowed down my back, as I stood on my tiptoes, bringing his face closer to mine. I brushed my thumb across his lower lip,
   "I-" I attempted to speak.
Kam pushed his lips into mine, devouring me, and I kissed him back with the same ferocity. He picked me up, placing his hand on my lower back, and traced kisses down my neck. Faint moans escaped as my eyes closed in ecstasy. He entered inside of me with ease, thrusting slowly and steadily. Each thrust drove me crazier,  
   "Fuck" He groaned in my ear, and I grinned. I wish I could express how fucking amazing this feels.
    "Say my name ma" He demanded in my ear.  
    "Daddy" I yelped out in pleasure.
    "You love when I fuck you huh?" He smiled.
Kam took one hand as he grasped a handful of my hair, securing the other around my waist.
   "I do baby" I whimpered.
   "You're so beautiful taking all this d*ck baby" his deep voice sent chills through my body.
Hearing him speak to me filled my entire body with delight. My eyes rolled to the back of my skull, and my moans grew louder.
     "Let Daddy hear you, baby," he cooed.
I felt him start to throb, knowing that meant he was almost done. I clenched my arms and legs to secure myself, digging my claws into his back as he thrusted quicker. I closed my eyes, preparing us to finish together, when Kam stepped out of the shower. Despite water pouring from our skin, he kissed me forcefully.He continued to kiss my lips as we approached the bed, and he tossed me onto it.
    "Fuck baby" he growled seductively.
He slid his long warm tongue into my vagina and slurped me till nothing remained. My legs shook furiously as I climaxed. He brought his face to mine, staring into my eyes
   "you taste good ma" he smiled, crashing our lips once more.
I was in heaven, and it felt like every blood cell was bursting with the energy of a thousand stars. Talk about a big fucking bang, Kam flipped me aggressively.
   "arch ya back" he demanded.
I obeyed his orders; he didn't intimidate me. I smiled to myself as I realized how much it turned me on. I felt a little sting across my ass.
   "ouch" I yelped as he caught me off guard.
    "I'm sorry baby, relax. I got you" he said hungrily.
He relieved the pain by rubbing it; as soon as the pain subsided, I felt the stinging feeling again; this time I yelped with pleasure. He got out of bed and pulled me to the edge by my ankles. I felt the icy cuff slide around one ankle, then the other. I heard the second set but didn't feel it; little did I know I was handcuffed to the bed.
     "There's no need to run, princess. I want to hear you. Okay?" He stated in a stern tone, and I nodded in confirmation.
     "What did I just say baby?" He growled, taking a fistful of my hair and pulling me closer to him.
    "Yes, baby," I swallowed anxiously.
I wasn't concerned that he'd physically harm me, but if I knew what I was getting myself into, I'd do it all over again. Imagine falling madly in love, imagining your greatest wishes coming true, thinking about all the possibilities and bliss, and then multiplying that by ten.

   "Fuck" I sighed, exhausted by the mind blowing sexual energy.
    " you okay? He asked pulling me into his embrace.
    "I'm fine baby but I'll need another shower" I joked turning to face him. We were face to face, staring into each other's eyes.
    "How about we stay in bed and shower in the morning?" He said.
    "I can do that" I responded.
    "You wanna talk about Khris?" I asked. His body tensed at the sound of his name.
    "Is that really what you want to do right now?" He responded with a snarky tone.
    "I'm just making sure baby" I answered, placing a kiss on his forehead once more before drifting asleep.

I awoke to the sound of Churro barking, which was unusual given that he was normally calm. I could hear Kam yelling, but I didn't know why. I rolled out of bed and approached him.
   "Morning baby, are you okay?" I wrapped my arms around him.
   "Kanai, I'm pissed! Dude, we met last night. He's my little brother, but I don't fool with any of them. Someone must have overheard our talk, and now it's all over Instagram. Lindsay wants to meet after his account was wiped off overnight. My DM was loaded with nonsense, like what the fuck. Why me?" He rambled.
   "I'm finally fucking happy and everything goes to shit" he shouted angrily.
    "Fuck him, Lindsay, and everyone else." he added. I didn't say anything, simply rested my head on his chest.
     "Close your eyes with me," I requested, and he complied.
    "Breathe in on the count of four, hold it, and exhale on the count of four. Ready?"
I counted one, two, and three. His chest rose and sank in the same rhythm as mine.
     "Good, let's do this for five minutes, have breakfast and then we can worry about the bullshit later" I stated.