19| Melody

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The bell rang, indicating the time up to students. They all exited the caféteria and moved to their common class.

Music.

On the top floor, their music hall was situated. The common class for every stream in University. The kids made their way to the hall and sat on the single legged chairs.

They all talked among them, until the teacher arrived.

"Good afternoon kids." She greeted everyone. They all have their greets too and she gazed around the class for the new students as she was informed were there.

Her eyes stopped at Eva and Yn who were sitting side-by-side and smiled.

Eva smiled back, but Yn didn't gaze at her as she don't want to say anything right then.

"As I was informed there were new students, I'd love to hear their voices." The music teacher spoke with her honey voice.

She indicated Eva to come as Eva bolted to near the mic after telling the teacher to play a particular karaoke.

The elderly female smiled and played the instrumental tune in her phone which was attached with the Bluetooth for speaker.

Eva opened her mouth and let the beautiful melody utter from her vocal cords.

"Like a bullet in my chest
You're written, bound and etched
Forever in my mind

We are fading in our hands
Lost somewhere in a wasteland
Not knowing up from down"

Her sweet, adorable voice reached to the ears of the people present there and they all enjoyed the alluring sound.

"But when the walls are caving
And the world keeps turning
We got the love~
We got to love~"

Her perfect english accent lace down her tounge as she continued her song. The fast version of the melody she was singing was literally beautiful.

"Now I will never let you go
All the words won't make me fold
It is never easy
I'll follow you, Apollo"

And with her divine voice she continued her song, which touched the teacher's heart.

"Now I will never let you go
Give it time and we will grow
Ain't no fun in easy
I'll follow you, Apollo