Late Autumn Night

"How much farther?"

"The wind is destroying my umbrella!"

"Hold on Luma!"

"Calm down everyone! We're almost there!"

The shouts were coming from the Mario Party 10 trope. It was a dark late Autumn evening. Light has left and the so has the day. The time is 8:13 p.m. and the trope is very late getting home, or rather heading back to Toadette's house. If that wasn't bad enough; the trope have two weather obstacles to face. The light rain and harsh winds. The winds were so harsh that many of the trope's stuff is trying to get blown away.

Only Princess Rosalina was fortunate enough to bring an umbrella with her. Toad, Toadette, and Donkey Kong weren't so lucky.

Toadette squinted her eyes to see a pink house next to her. She gasped. This is her house.

"We're finally here!" Toadette exclaimed, pointing to the house. "Let's go!"

Toadette hurried to her house while Toad, DK, and Rosalina tried to catch up with her.

"Slow down Toadette!"

"Wait for us!"

"You're going too fast!"

Toadette reached the door, opened her purse and started feeling around for her keys. By the time she pulled a lanyard out with her house keys, the trope caught up to her. They watched silently as Toadette unlocked the door and opened it.

"Come on in everyone!" she invited.

Toad, DK, and Rosalina sighed in relief. Rosalina closed her umbrella and they entered the house quickly and they somehow got themselves stuck. The three tried struggling, but to no avail.

"Uhh, Toadette." Toad called. Toadette turned to her boyfriend and her friends. "We may be stuck."

"We tried to get in at the same time." DK chuckled nervously. "May have been a bad idea?'

"It...It's okay." Toadette squeaked, trying to stifle a laugh. "Here, I'll help you guys."

Toadette grabbed Toad's hand and started to pull. Outside during the struggle Rosalina let go of a star creature called Luma by accident. The winds came back and blew the poor star creature away, but held onto a window ledge to keep from being blown away from their mama. It was a struggle, but they managed to climb onto the ledge and hold onto the other side to keep from being blown away again. While holding on Luma saw their mama and her friends being pulled through the doorway. Not much progress was made unfortunately.

Thinking about their options, Luma decided to help. Once the wind settled down again, Luma hurriedly floated over to the stuck trio of the trope; choosing who to push first. They saw a small space between Toad and their mama as Toadette kept pulling them on the other side. The star creature decided to push in Toad.

Meanwhile Toadette is still pulling her friends inside. When she tried to pull in Toad again, it seems that a little bit of progress was made. He only moved forward a bit. Rosalina and DK still got nothing.

As Toadette was pulling in Toad again, Toad felt something pushing him. With some hope, Toadette pulled harder with all her strength.

"Okay," the pink mushroom lady grunted as she kept pulling. "we're going to do this on the count to three. One..."

"Two..." the stuck trio counted nervously.

"Three!" Luma yelled.

Toadette and Luma pushed/pulled harder one last time and Toad was starting to loosen up. His arms came out first, then the mushroom guy started squirming. While squirming, Toad accidentally tried to push Rosalina's face out.