Part 8

*VANESSA*

White chocolate and strawberries.
I love this combination. As we leave the restaurant, I see that the sky is covered with dark clouds and I hear thunder in the distance. As we drive, I think about dessert we ate. "Was this really a house specialty? Strawberries and white chocolate is my favorite combination." Charles smirks. "Tell me!" I say and laugh. "I can only tell you that I am a good listener and I remember a lot." I sigh: "Ah, okay, I won't ask more." I'm sure Carlos told him. He also knows that this is my favorite combination and I get it from him in all possible forms. When we drove to the my building, I turn to him: "Thanks for a nice evening."
"It was a pleasure. I hope everything was fine." I nod. We look at each other in silence for a while. I start breathing faster. It's thundering outside. "Will you come upstairs for some more drink?" I ask. "Do you have any Sangria left?" I shrug: "Yeah, if Sofia didn't drink it all." We laugh.
"Okay, then I'll come."
When we step out of the car, I feel a little bit dizzy, so I lean on him. "Sorry, I'm not used to alcohol. I think it was a bit too much," I blush. "Do you feel nausea? Are you okay?" he asks quickly and hugs me.
"No, I'll be fine. Don't be worried."
I feel so safe in his hug. Please, don't stop hugging me, I think.
When we get to the elevator, I suddenly think what it would be if we get stuck in there. Well, okay, maybe I'm a bit drunk. I laugh and shake my head. "What is it?" he asks and steps closer to me.
"I just thought of something" I laugh.
"About what? Tell me."
"How would it be if we get stuck in here," I say and bite my bottom lip. I look at him and see that the expression in his eyes has changed. He looks at me lustfully. Suddenly he presses me against the wall and kisses me passionately. I run my hands through his hair. The elevator beeps. We arrived. He lifts me up and carries me towards the door of my apartment and drops me on the floor. While I'm looking for my keys, he kisses my neck. I unlock the door with trembling fingers. I throw my bag on the floor and Charles closes the door with his foot. "Sangria?" I ask as he kisses me again.
I take off his shirt, and he unzips my dress. Suddenly we are almost naked. While kissing we somehow get to the bedroom. Raindrops start to fall on the window, lightning illuminates the sky, and I indulge in pleasures with a man who is a teammate of my daughter's father.