The Woods

I didn't have time to have breakfast, but I took some cookies so, I could eat them on the way to school.

It felt so weird, like something bad was going to happen and I felt even worse because I don't usually have dreams, and when I do, it's about something stupid like ice cream or homework, I know it's kind of dumb, right?

Ugh, I hate when I don't understand things, it makes me feel like I'm missing something...

-"Hey, Sam, happy birthday!"

- "Hi Mike, thank you."

Mike is my best friend, we tried dating once but it was too weird, so we stayed friends. We know everything about each other, but I haven't told him about how bad and scared I was feeling, it's not because I don't want to...It's just that I don't think he'll understand this. He is the kind of guy who keeps everything straightforward and realistic. It's a good thing, but I wouldn't like him thinking I'm crazy besides its maybe just in my head.

-''Hey, sis! Oh my god, happy seventeenth birthday! I'm so excited, we are going to do so many things, and we are totally gonna throw a party in my house!! It's going to be awesome!''

-''Yeah but I don't feel like partying, sorry.''

Mike looked at me weird but I think is because he wants me to go to the party Jenny was going throw, but he sounded like he was okay with my decision.

- ''Haha, I guess the idea of having to talk to like 50 people she doesn't know, doesn't seem very convenient.''

I look at Mike with a thank you face.

- ''Yeah, I guess that's it, thank you, Mike.'' He lightly smiled at me for a few seconds then Jenny interrupted.

- ''Whatever, what are going to do anyways?''

TLIMMMM! TLIMMMM!

- ''We should better go inside now, we'll figure out later what are we going to do to celebrate.''

-''Totally!''

I looked at the main school doors, they look different but they were the same door I saw every day, I guess it's just me being creepy. I looked away, and I saw this guy staring intensely at me like as if he knew everything about me, I decided to talk to him.

-''You guys should go ahead, I'll be there in a minute.''

They left so I walked straight towards that guy.

- ''Why are you staring?''

He stood there for a few seconds.

-'' ...Don't you remember me?''

- ''Excuse me, I've never seen you before in my life.''

- ''Okay, my mistake, I...I have to go.''

- ''Wait! Don't just go, how do you think we know each other?''

- ''I don't know...look Sam, I need to go.''

- ''Wait! I...never told you my name. How do you know it? Who are you?!''

- ''Ugh, This is too dangerous, I thought you were ready but...we'll have to wait, Bye Sam.''

He turned around and started walking away.

- ''Hey! You can't just do that; you can't just walk into someone you don't know and create this quiet and weird conversation and walk away.

That's just rude.''

-''That's the thing, I do know you, and if you just tried harder, you would realize what I'm talking about and who am I, but you don't, that means I have to go...''

He looked at me, and he got frightened, I wonder why he was so scared, maybe the school principle was approaching, but that would be unlikely to happen.

I turned around quickly and saw four tall, serious guys getting closer.

He swiftly took my hand and started running in the other direction. I didn't know what was going on exactly, but it sure made me think about when I was a seven years old adventurous girl and had a crush on my best friend.

Once, we went together to the woods close to his house, of course, it was my idea, but not the "greatest" one for that matter.

Anyways, I always wanted to go to a small river that I once saw but never got the courage to go closer alone, so I decided to go with my best friend, Tim. He didn't want to go, as a starter because he didn't know how to swim. Besides, that he has always been scared of those woods because once on a party, he passed out and woke up on something like another reality, he was alone walking towards the forest even though he didn't want to. He tried to stop but he just couldn't, something was pulling him into the woods. Tim wasn't sure where he was going, and well, he sure isn't the curious type but something inside him made him feel okay...

Home.

While he was walking, everything was turning blurry, and suddenly something cold and cumbersome hit his head.

He finally woke up; his mother was staring at him, she looked worried but not in the "My son just passed out" kind of way, more like "The time has finally arrived."

At least that's how he saw it.

Anyways, we waited after lunch to meet under the big, green tree outside the woods, he arrived first but didn't have to wait much for me.

We ran towards the river, when we were close enough to see the river, I was able to feel the river, hidden deep in the woods, waiting for someone to appreciate the beauty of the water running through its arms. Gently rushing, maybe thinking it would get somewhere but not knowing where it's headed. I had to stop; I just had to appreciate the beauty of it all. It felt like nothing else matter. I couldn't think of anything else but how calm it all was. I stood there but didn't even move. It seemed like hours to me; It was all majestic.

-''What are you doing, kid?! Run!''

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I decided to continue this book. I stopped it a long time ago because...Ugh, I guess I got lazy but the views in this particular book (I have 3 others XD) have been great! So, might as well continue doing something you guys, love so much! Thanks for everything and I hope you keep giving me your love and support! 

Happy Valentine's Day BTW!