Dreams

There was fire everywhere, anywhere I look all I could see was fire. There was a black floor, so dark that you could see your reflection, I was so scared!

Then I started hearing people screaming, crying as if they were suffering but trying to say something. I couldn't understand them; I was crying and wanted to but I just couldn't. I kept yelling at them.

- "Shut up; I cannot understand, please just stop!"

Suddenly, they did. I was terrified, but then a boy said: "Don't be scared, I'm here to help."

I didn't know what to do or even what to say. I didn't want to be rude, I tried to say hi but the second I opened my mouth, everything started to vanish, slowly everything began to disappear.

A voice from far away started saying my name but it was getting closer and closer, but I couldn't see anyone or anything.

I closed my eyes, but when I opened them again, my grandma was staring at me.

I opened eyes wide open, and she opened hers even more and said: " you're going to be late, young lady!"

I wasn't sure if she was joking or seriously talking but just in case, I jumped out of bed and checked the time on my phone.

- "I'm late!": I said

My grandma looked at me with the " guilty face" and walked out the door.

I couldn't believe I was so late, but I couldn't stop thinking about that awkward reality I had experienced.

It was so weird; I felt as I could think and take action in this dream...I felt alive.

___________________________________________________________

SCDaly221

03/02/2016

"The Key Of The Untouchable Door"

Chapter #2-Dreams-

Don't forget to comment and Vote, Thank You...