''Run''

Again. It was happening all over again. I was in the black room. I stared at the floor and saw my reflection. Something was different. My clothes were the same. I had the same simple white long dress, the same bracelet, makeup and ponytail as last time. I realized, the clothing was also going to repetitive. I couldn't stop myself from thinking how whoever was doing this to me, could at least, have a better sense of style. I smile narrowly but couldn't help remember where I saw my reflection. I tried concentrating and maybe, finding something that could help figure out what this was. The more I concentrated, the more ''awake'' I felt. I realized that by concentrating, I was gaining conscious. The more active my brain was, the more I stepped out of...whatever ''this'' was but I couldn't stop now, I was awake. Half-awake, at least.

After what I thought were minutes, I started hearing ''them''. I was wondering where they had gone. Last time, they were screaming and being so noisy, but now, they were whispering. It was so low; it felt as silence itself was trying to communicating with me. I tried listening harder. Among all the voices, I heard one last whisper into my ear, ''Don't speak''.

I turn around very quickly, but there was no one there. Just my reflection. Somehow, I calmed down before everything started to fade away. There was nothing. Everything disappeared, and the voices had quiet down. I wanted to scream for help, but the words didn't come out. I stood there for hours. I stood in the ''nowhere'' thinking. I couldn't move or say anything. All I got was myself.

I started thinking and then, overthinking. What if I was going to stay in this room forever? Maybe, I had felt into some 'coma, ' and I couldn't wake up. Perhaps, I was losing my mind. Perhaps, it was all real. Maybe, I was so kind of supernatural being. Maybe, my parents realized this and didn't love me anymore and left me with my grandparents because they didn't want me. Maybe. I was desperate, confused, sad, frustrated and angry. I was feeling so many things at the same time; I didn't know what do to. I felt like fire. I felt how bad I was burning on the inside. 

---------------

UPDATE :P ENJOY!