A Few Days Ago

My birthday is tomorrow; I'm turning seventeen. Grandpa Jack always says that this one, is the most important of them all but when I ask why he always stares at me for a few seconds as if he wanted to say something but never does.

I wonder if it's just my imagination or it's actually what happens, but tomorrow is the day, he promised me was going to tell me.

I was so excited, but I had a feeling as if something had gone wrong, but I wasn't sure what.

A few days ago, I heard my grandpa Jack arguing with someone, at first I thought it was with my grandma, but they began to talk about how my parents left me with my grandparents. My grandma never talks about it, and then I saw her walking down the kitchen, I ran to her and asked her, who was Grandpa Jack talking to, and she replied that it was a co-worker and they were talking about the company's current economy. I nodded and walked away.

I knew that wasn't true because they were talking about my parents, but they didn't even work with Grandpa Jack. She seriously looked like she believed it was true, so I didn't question her.

I left the kitchen and walked from corner to corner down the aisle, trying to hear what they were saying.

I knew that wasn't good, but I was curious... I'm always curious.

Once my grandma got very mad at me because I wanted to know every single detail of everything that happens, but Grandpa Jack never gets angry because of that, he says it's good to be curious.

I heard grandpa Jack saying he didn't want to, but someone kept saying that it had to be so. Maybe they were talking about the company after all and brought the subject of my parents for a few minutes but changed it later.

Well, I had to go to sleep even do, I didn't want to.

I started thinking about my parents and how happy they would be right now, hours before I'm seventeen!

I wish they would call me. It's been three weeks since they last call me and about two years since the last time I've seen them, well, tomorrow it's going to be two years.

Just thinking about it makes me want to cry, that's why at school, I don't talk much about them. My friends know that, so they just don't ask.

____________________________________________________________

                                                                      SCDaly221

                                                                 03/02/2016

                                                       "The Key Of The Untouchable Door"

                                                   Chapter #1-Few Days Ago

"Don't forget to comment and vote, Thank you!"