Part 10: Curious cat

Author's pov***

Jungkook is ranting at Lucy for eavesdropping by his bedroom. He tries to take her away from there by dragging her wrist...but then both of them realized all those noises have faded. The door suddenly opens and Jimin comes out....

Jimin: You two? Damn! in the hall itself?  Jungkook you are bolder than me.

Jungkook : (displeased) Jimin you are still not in your senses I guess.

Jimin: Calm down big boy! See you are in your senses, that's why you are no fun!
(Stares at Y/N) But hey Lucy...why don't you join us (winks) We won't Dissapoint you like this guy! (Pointing towards Jungkook)

(Jimin gets a bit out of control and holds Y/N's hand, as if he is inviting her in...)

Jimin: Hey Jungkook! Let me boost her mood, I am taking her with me okay!

Jungkook: (Triggered) Jimin! Do you have a death wish? Just leave her hand already! She is not here to play around with...

(Jungkook takes Y/N to the other room and locks it)

Y/N's pov***
Is he again angry at me? He looks so scary right now...what I'm gonna do...

Jungkook's pov***
Jimin you were this close from getting punched by me...I'll let it slide this time because you were high...

Jungkook:  Lucy don't just stand there! Go and wash your hands! Quick!
I don't even know where all his hands have been Tonight (mutters).

Y/N: (Nods and goes straight to wash her hands)

(When Y/N comes back from the washroom, Jungkook is already lying in bed...looking like he is asleep...)

(He is just lying there, facing the wall...sticking to one extreme corner of the bed as if he doesn't wants his body to friction with Y/N's body at all)

Y/N comes to the bed and lies down... she is not okay with all the distance that has been created in just a day... this is the longest time she has been without Jungkook's touch and it has started to bother her now...

Y/N: (tries to talk to Jungkook; wondering if he will respond)
Jungkook.. are you sleeping? Are you still angry with me? Last night I was talking to someone who's just like an older brother to me...is that enough for you to know? Guess you are not listening....

Jungkook: (Didn't even turn his face towards Y/N yet smiles with his eyes closed....he was only pretending to be asleep this whole time)

Jungkook's pov**

I'm not that easy to manipulate...
So now you are craving for my attention (smirks) I'm gonna make you beg for it my cat!

Time skips and morning comes...

Author's pov***

Jungkook is getting ready for an interview shoot with a magazine and is about to leave in some time...

This morning he didn't even bother to wake up Y/N to make him breakfast and rather had some instant food...

Y/N wakes up and sees Jungkook sitting on the couch in the hall, tieing his shoes...all set to leave...

Y/N: Hey Jungkook! Why aren't you talking to me? Why you are behaving like this ? You didn't even cuddle me once last night...you changed so much in just one day?

Jungkook: I'm getting late for work! Can't you see? You can start with your Melodrama episode after I come back tonight. (says in a cold tone)

Y/N: Jungkook you are making me so angry now! Let's see if I'll let you go to work at all!

(Y/N comes forward in aggression and Jumps on him...holding his neck tie)

Y/N: You better start talking now!

Jungkook: (shocked) What do you think you are doing?

Y/N: Sitting on you! Can't you feel my weight on your legs? (Looks at him lustfully)

Jungkook: I'm not in the mood to play right now cat face! Just get off me...

Y/N: Oh really? (Smirks) What a bad liar!! So you are not in the mood hmmm....but then why are you getting so hard Jungkook?

To be continued....