Part 16: I found you

Author's pov***

Mr. Kim comes back at the cafè after his usual routine and sees Y/N and Tae together. He notices that the two of them look quite comfortable with each other. (Without having any idea that they already met each other at Jungkook's place initially)

Kim's pov***

I want to set them up so bad! I really wish Y/N forgets that guy named Jungkook for her own good!

Y/N: Ohh you're back Comrade Kim! Let's go home...

Tae: Yes! Go home and take rest...we are already closed for the day.

Kim: Why don't you two spend some time together...not working but just relaxing...Tae...you can drop her home later.

Tae: (shocked)

Kim: Why? Did I suggest something wrong? (Gives scary side eye to Tae)

Tae: Oh no...definitely not...it's a fantastic suggestion. (Started clapping nervously)

 (Started clapping nervously)

(Kim leaves the cafè and goes home)

Y/N: Is this how you are going to do it Tae?

Tae: What???

Y/N: Just look at you! So intimidated by my brother! Is this how you are going to sort out things?

Tae: Well I don't know...he's so scary! It felt like he was asking me with a gun pointing towards my head! Just give me some days okay....

Y/N: Alright, I'm going to the store... need to put some ingredients in place.

Author's pov***

It was already late at night, no more customers were expected at this time.
Tae was on his way to the main door so that he can flip the sign board to closed.

As soon as he flips the sign board and starts to walk towards the counter he hears a familiar voice....

"Closing a little too late today?"

Tae turns around and stops....