Part 14: Who's the Alpha?

Jungkook Begs Y/N not to go with her brother and continue to stay with him but after witnessing the bond between Comrade Kim and Y/N...he doubts whether she will do something against his will...

Y/N: Jungkook...please stop doing this... Stop looking at me with those eyes... you are making it more difficult for me!
I really don't know what to do...
It's not like I don't want to stay...but you see...He is not someone I can say no to...

Jungkook: Come on Lucy! You are an Adult! Make your own goddamn decision...Haven't you made me beg enough for it already? Are you enjoying this? (Gets angry)

Y/N: Okay fine...Let me try to convince him....

Author's pov***

Y/N tries to talk it out with Comrade Kim...if he could just let her work at Jungkook's place....But Kim is hardly paying attention to her words...He is just looking at Jungkook...who's staring at him with his furious eyes...as if Kim has come to snatch away something which completely belongs to Jungkook.

as if Kim has come to snatch away something which completely belongs to Jungkook

Y/N: Brother please... just let me stay with him....

Kim: Wow! Look at your audacity! I think southern air has not only made you blind bht shameless too! You dare to ask me to stay with this playboy!

Absolutely not!!!

Y/N: But all my stuff is at his place!

Kim: I will get new one for you! Whatever you need! Now let's go!

(Comrade Kim holds Y/N's hand and starts leaving...while Jungkook is already clutching her other hand...hoping she won't go...)

Y/N: (tears up) I'm sorry Jungkook...
I have to go...

(Y/N leaves with Comrade Kim in front of Jungkook's eyes

(Y/N leaves with Comrade Kim in front of Jungkook's eyes...not a very pleasant sight for him to watch for sure... )

Jungkook: (Dissapointed)
This is unbelievable! (Sreams in Anger)

(Jungkook turns his back on Y/N and starts walking fast to reach his workplace)

Y/N sits in the car with Comrade him with a long face...She is trying so damn hard not to make a fuss about what happened.