The Kissing Booth Turned Upside Down

One day, in King's High School, Washington's class were planning to make an attraction for the school festival. Class Rep Aaron Burr was listing out ideas on the blackboard.

"Are there any other suggestions on what we could set up?" Burr asked.

Laurens raised his hand.

"Yes, Laurens" Burr called.

"Why not a kissing booth?" Laurens suggested.

"Okay?" Burr said as he wrote the suggestion on the blackboard.

'It's not like the majority of the class would vote for this. I'll just humor him' Burr thought.

"Okay, are there any other suggestions?" Burr asked.

The rest of the class got quiet.

"If no one's suggesting anything, then are you okay with proceeding to voting" he asked.

The class shrugged their shoulders and give Burr the green light.

"Okay so who agrees with a haunted house?" he asked and a few hands were raised.

"Then who agrees with a maid café?" he followed and more hands than before were raised.

"Finally, who agrees with a kissing booth?" he asked only to his surprise, the majority of the class raised their hands.

"Are you okay with this Mr. Washington?" Burr asked him hoping that he'd be against it and maybe to just have the class do a maid café.

"I'll allow it" Washington said much to the class's joy and Burr's shock.

"Sweet Jesus" Burr said, appalled by Washington's decision. 'I'm surrounded by idiots' Burr thought to himself.

The day of the school festival came and Washington's class's kissing booth was set up outside the school building with a $1 for a kiss.

There were shifts on who's handling the booth and doing the kissing. Burr, Hercules and Lafayette had their shifts already and managed to kiss a few girls and guys. Burr ended up enjoying since he managed to kiss his crush, Theodosia but it wasn't enough to surpass their sales quota and beat their rival class.

Their rival class from next door has their Class Rep Thomas Jefferson run a mac and cheese stall which was popular among the visitors. Their stall was far from the kissing booth and they only know of its popularity from the big crowd they saw from afar and through word of mouth and social media.

Laurens spent his shift waiting for Alex to come kiss and pay him but ended up kissing some girls and other guys until his shift is almost over. He decided to kiss Alex once his shift ends and his shift starts especially since Alex handles the last shift.

He plans to kiss and pay Alex in the middle of his shift after he kissed a few people to make it look natural and not desperate.

After a few minutes, Laurens' shift was over and now begins Alex's shift.

Meanwhile, The Schuyler Sisters, Angelica, Eliza and Peggy from the other class are on their break after handing out flyers to promote their fortune telling booth that their class is doing.

"I can't believe daddy gave us too much money for our allowance for the school festival, it's not like we're gonna spend too much on food and games" Peggy complained.

"Just be thankful, daddy gave you money because he worked on it from his job. I'm planning to save the remainder of my money" Eliza said.

"It's just that it's like rubbing it in people's faces that we're rich. I don't want us to be seen as just rich people" Peggy said.