Prologe

Xisuma had just finished world transfer from season 8 to season 9. The admin looked exhausted after everything due to him staying on the world longer than anyone else and it was affecting them a lot but she wasn't going to say anything about it.

It had been about a week or two since the server hop, everyone seemed to be doing ok. Xisuma made sure that they were all ok after everything, even if they weren't.

He was sitting by the main portal for the nether when his twin, Evil Xis- wait no. Xyaire came over to her and sat down right next to it. "You doing alright derp?" He heard Xyaire said but it sounded quiet and very distant even though his older twin sibling was sitting right next to him. The hermits decided to keep them on the server after finding out that most of their 'evil' actions were caused by some random watcher. "Hm...?" Xisuma quietly hummed as she looked at her twin which she got a concerned look back. Xisuma always thought his own twin looked better then him, Xyaire had most of their mother side of looks like the white thick hair that looked perfect no matter what that was tied back in a small bun, taller by a small bit for voidwalkers, and the strawberry freckles on his face that complemented their face very well while Xisuma had gotten most of their father's side of stuff like short brown hair that was semi-thick that was always a hot mess, a bit on the shorter end of voidwalkers but still taller then most of his hermits, and lavender freckles that looked off on his face but they were still twins and would take care of each other, Right? Even if something was going to happen. Hopefully or that what Xisuma hoped as the world around him got dark and he felt himself lean into his twin way too much. He'll be fine, just need a nap then he will be back on his feet. Xisuma knew that Xyaire wouldn't hurt her again after everything that they had both been through. After a few minutes of thinking before their eyes closed and they did not open, no matter how loud the other person's pleas.